Chapter One

Long ago, before history was written, when the spirits of Light and Dark were born, receiving the blessing of light, Angel's Egg was laid, and receiving the wave of Darkness the Demon's Seed was born. At the same time when the Spirit of Time was born, the egg hatched and the seed budded. During the said time, herald the historic arrival of the first one who comes from the other world. Despite the two being born as a conceptual existence with a pure energy body without a physical body, the first Otherworlder arrived with a humanoid body made of light and the Creator himself took a liking of the Otherworlder and gave the Angels the same form of the man. Getting along so well together, the Creator blessed the man and named him to honour the man for inspiring his creation.
          Considering that his body is made of light, it's only natural for the Creator to let him lead the angels as an existence far superior to his creation. He proclaimed the man the Archangel who guards heaven itself. The Angels, Demons, and corporeal existence alike, feared him as he was the first and only existence after the Creator to possess the ultimate power. The man who comes from a world of hurt felt at home and welcomed by the graciousness of the Creator. He happily performed his duties in honour of his first best friend in his lifetime here and then. Things started to change when the Creator gained another inspiration from that man and created a race in honour of that man's humble beginnings in the other world. The man protested that the world should not be home to a race that is as destructive as the humans but succumbed regardless as the deed had been done.
          True to their nature, the humans warred with one another in between the battles between the Angels and Demons that had been restricted to once in 500 years. They had killed each other for the sake of land, wealth, power, and the continuation of their blood. The man beseeched the creator for his blessing to punish the sinners. The Creator forbade him, of course. Angered by this and fueled by a desire to prove his strength, he came down to the earth and destroyed thousands of humans including the innocent. At the end of his wrath, he changed.

#

          The sky was crackling with thunder, a flash of blinding light, and an explosion of sounds marking the first-ever sin committed by the man in his new life. He stood upon the mountain of corpses, mangled and burnt, disgust marred his face as he felt his body changing by the minute. After a sudden burst of lightning, an enormous figure appeared before him, the size far greater than the man, and anger like no other was evident from the newcomer.
          'How sad have you made me, old friend,' the figure said and another thunder crackled in the distance.
           'Haven't I told you? They are the worst of beings, they killed their kind for the sake of themselves. Why can't you see it?' the man cried, face torn in anguish.
          'I did see everything, do you?' the figure retorted back, despondently. The man looked over the result of his work. He was bathed in the blood of the humans. Through the palm of his hands, he saw a mangled body of a little girl, twisted, limb missing. As if apparent to those watching his face seemed to tell them that the very soul of his had left his body.
          'Announcement, individual Nyx Nova has awakened as ######. Evolution will commence shortly,' the voice of the world reverberated in his ears for the second time in his life. His legs gave way as he slumped, kneeling on the corpses. With a twisted heart, the figure waved his hands over the man.
           'Reflect on your sins, I hereby banish you from heaven and hell,' the figure announced as numerous scarlet chains made from the blood of the humans began to wrap around the man, suffocating him.
           'Wait! Forgive me!! I beg of you!!' the man cried in agony. The pain of the chains was burning down deep into his soul, agonizing him perpetually. But the figure turned away from the man, a lone tear escaped its eyes as its wings opened and the figure jumped upwards towards the sky as the man was pulled into the ground, wallowing in the pain of his sins for what seemed like an eternity to him.