𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 ① ♧

~addison pov~

It was a beautiful Saturday morning. And Enzo and I were going for a walk. We got our coats and went out "Are you sure you wanna go for a long walk? How about a short walk?" He asked me with a frown tempt me to say yes but responsibly I said no. So we walked on it was truly a beautiful Saturday Louisana morning. After 30 minutes or so we came back I was going to check on my phone cause I left it. Enzo left to take a nice hot shower cause it was so cold outside. I opened my phone just to see that I had 101 unread messages on iMessage I quickly opened it to see random spam messages I didn't want to ignore them so I just read them ALL and when I saw the very last one it was my mom and it said:

 "I think it's time to come back to LA. You have to come back it's been 3 years!"

I thought to myself, no but I wanted to see my mom & my dad again! I miss them so so much so I texted her:

"Mom you know I love you I will try mom I will try. I'll bring Enzo to he's missing you."

She texted me back:

"Your father and I love you way more than you do. We love more than the stars in heaven."

After I read that I just screamed for Enzo like I was having a heart attack. He still came through and asked what's wrong. I asked him if he wanted to go back to LA. He asked if we could bring Lucas, I said yes cause I love my brothers more than anything in the world. He said YES OFC. He looked so happy! We packed and packed.

1 week later... It's was finally the day we could move back to LA! I thought to myself. At this point, I was only thinking about the pros not even thinking of the cons. But it doesn't matter. So the next hour I got Enzo and Lucas and our luggage and we jumped in the car and drove to the Airport. When we got there the sun had just come up. We went inside and waited until our flight would be boarded. When they called our flight Enzo & Lucas jumped. I laughed and walked to the gate Enzo and Lucas followed me. We boarded the plane but of course, being TikTok famous I made a TikTok. Enzo & Lucas jumped in the TikTok NOT planned. But anyway we sat in our seats and the person in front of us was BRYCE HALL if you don't know Bryce & I used to date. We used to be a TikTok couple we broke up 3 years ago. I tried not to talk on the plane but Lucas destroyed that.

He asked VERY loudly: "Addi I want food." I sighed and before I left I heard my name I recognized that voice. It was Bryce fucking Hall. You guys probably think we broke up because we're both busy but that's not the reason. The reason was he cheating on me...

TO BE CONTINUED............ 

my first story don't be mean :(

548 words :)