𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 ❷♟

~bryce pov~  

( he had taken a trip to Louisana because he wanted to see what it was like.)

Today I am very sad because it is my last day here. I love it here more than I love Maryland which is my hometown. But I gotta start packing. I couldn't go a second without thinking of Addison when I was here. I mean I visited all the places she loved here. I know it's been 3 years but I miss her more than ever. But enough thinking and more packing.

While I was packing my phone rang I went to pick it up and it was Josh. I picked up

Josh: Hi.

Bryce: Hey.

Josh: What's happening have you fulfilled your dreams into seeing Addi?

Bryce: No not yet. But hey I'm coming back tomorrow!

Josh: We are all missing you here me and Kio especially.

Bryce: Aww Kio is missing me.

Kio: Did I hear my name?

Bryce: Ya you did. So you're missing me?

Kio: It depends on the day.

Bryce: Sure. But I gotta pack. See you guys tomorrow!

Kio & Josh: Bye Bryce.

After I hung up I went to my bathroom and washed my face. I was packing for a while when my phone kept on buzzing "Why am I so famous" I said to myself. When I looked on my phone I saw so many Instagram unread DM's like me I clicked on them and then read them and didn't respond.

Finally, I was all done packing. I went on my undercover account on Instagram cause Addison blocked me on my main account @brycehall feel free to follow it. Anyway, I went to her account and saw she only has one new post with suitcases at the back. So I checked her story there was a bunch of packing stuff and like donating old clothes. I know it's like stalking your ex but -

I really wanted to talk to Addison and I knew the only way is DMing her on my undercover account. I knew she answers all of her biggest fan's fan pages and it is one its @addison4ever so I DMed her this:

Hi Addison! I just wanna say I'm your fan I love you so much!

Now obviously it was all true. I waited 4-5 hours still no response but I still waited the whole entire day. By the time I was going to give up, I saw the time it was 1 am "Shit" I was supposed to wake up at 6 am in like 5 hours I quickly got ready for bed and went to bed.

______________________________

6:50 AM

*alarm clock rings*

"Ughhhh" I said and then looked at my alarm "OH SHIT IIT'S 6:50 I'M LATE!" I ran and got dressed got my suitcases and ran to my car and loaded my car and went drove to the Airport. When I got there I ran inside and asked people if the trip to LA was announced they all said no I got comfortable in my seat.

When my flight was called out I went to my boarding gate and boarded the plane. I went to my seat and watched TikTok's. I was just chilling when I heard someone maybe Lucas but Lucas or someone else said: "Addi I want food" I heard a sigh then footsteps I look and saw Addison. "Hey Addison " I said she turned around and said "Hey Bryce"

~addison pov~

The plane has landed and My brothers and we were just getting a Uber driver when I heard Bryce's voice I told them to get inside the car. So they went inside.

A= Addison B=Bryce

A: "What do you want Bryce?"

B: "I want you to forgive me."

A: "For what? For you cheating on me?!"

B: "It was a mistake. I swear on my life!"

A: "Then why couldn't you tell me while you were stalking me?"

B: "You knew.."

A: "Taylor told Josh and Josh told me."

B: "Son of a bitch Josh!"

A: "You're the son of a bitch"

B: "Addi I still love you"

A: "You don't have the right to nickname me!"

B: "But-"

A: "Ugh whatever I'm leaving"

I stormed off and went in the Uber. We went to our Mom & Dad's house. When we go there I knocked on the door and they opened the door Dad gave us a big hug and so did Mom and then we did a big group hug.

M = Mom D = Dad A = Addison E = Enzo L = Lucas.

M: "Hi guys whats been happening?"

D: "Ya we've missed you so much."

A & E & L: "We miss you so much too!"

M: "Okay well let's get inside. It's getting late."

A: "Man I missed not being in charge."

D: "We missed being in charge"

We all went in and talked and got ready for bed. While Enzo and Lucas were getting ready I lied down on my bed and watched some TikToks "Wow 7.5 million likes in 3 hours." I said. Enzo and Lucas were finally ready for bed so Enzo said goodnight I tucked Lucas in and then fell asleep moments later.

_________________________________

THANK  YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING!

883 words :)