𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 ³ ◔◡◔

~addison pov~

                                                                   ~~~~1 week later~~~~

It was another LA morning at 6:15 am it was the time to wake Lucas & Enzo up for school. They are doing it online until the transfer schools.

A = Addison E = Enzo L = Lucas.

A "Wakey wakey Lucas."

L "But I don't wanna wake up" *he pouted*

A "Fine. Five more minutes."

L "YAYYYY"

*I went into Enzo's room*

A  "Enzo wake up!"

E "Ugh. Fine."

*He got out of bed and got ready.*

*I went back into Lucas's room.*

A "Lucas it's time to go to school."

L "Okay Addi."

*He joined Enzo in the bathroom to get ready.*

I got their computers ready and they sat down. Mom and Dad are asleep so I gave them beats headphones. They joined their classes so I made some breakfast. I got Lucas some Lucky Charms and milk. And I made scrambled eggs for Enzo. "Breakfast is made!" I said. They took it and I made myself some buttered toast and fruit. Once I was finished I got ready. By the time I was done the boys were done with school.

A = Addison E = Enzo L = Lucas.                                                                                                                                  

A "Finish your homework guys."

L "Okay Addi"

*he smiled*

E "Addi I can't. I have to revise, I have an exam tomorrow

A "Revise and do your homework."

E "Ugh."

They did their homework and I woke Dad and Mom up.

(SOOOO THIS IS GETTING BORING SO WE WILL FAST FORWARD A BIT)

_____________________

2:28 PM

I was laying down in my bed when I got a text from the hype house. I was thinking of moving back but I never actually put my mind to it. But anyway it said:

"Hi Adds it's me, Dixie we heard your back in LA wanna come back? Please think about it. We're missing you."

"Of course Dix I am missing you guys too. When should I come?"

"Great! Come in a week we will be prepared with everything."

"Okay, Dix! See ya later!"

                                                             ~~~1 week later~~~

I was all done packing. So I told Dixie that she could pick me up in half an hour. So I could spend some time with my family before I go. I was so excited to go back to the hype house. It was one of the things I missed too much. (I plan everything so here's the list:)

1: Mom & Dad  

2: Hype house

3: Jaden

4: Bryce

I know, I know. Missing Bryce is CRAZY but I do miss him so much. But just as friends not as bf & gf. I wanna get a fresh start. But anyway I got my suitcases and drove to the Hype House.

    ~bryce pov~

It was my first week back in LA me and the sway boys did some partying last night. And don't worry I can drink I'm 25. But today I woke up thinking about Addison. I miss her. I miss her so much. I know when she broke up with me because of the mistake but I cried for the first year. We broke up in November but afterwards I was fine.

I had just gotten out of bed to get breakfast and Josh was just sitting down watching TV

"Bro why are you watching TV this early?"

"Well, I don't know why wasn't I invited to the drinking party last night? I'm the legal drinking age."

"I honestly don't know."

*Noah walked in*  

"Hey what's up guys?"

"Nothing much."

I'M BORED WE ARE FAST FORWARDING

_______________________                                                                                                                                              2:30 PM

It was around 2:30 pm and we were about to go to a drinking party when I got a text from Griff and it said: (It was on a gc)

Griff: "Guys we're going to the Hype House instead of the party. I'm sorry they made me do it."      

Bryce: "BRO what if Adds is there??? The last time I saw her she stormed OFF!!!"

Jade: "It would be nice to see her again. And you know it! C'mon man!!"

Noah: "I don't wanna be apart of this."

Bryce: "THEN DON'T BE!!"

Noah: "God."                   

*Noah left the group chat*

Josh: "Hey what's up."

Bryce: "Don't "Hey what's up" me! I KNOW YOU TOLD ADDISON ABOUT ME STALKING HER!

Josh: "Oops-"

*THEY HAD A LONG FIGHT IN THE GC BUT SOONER OR LATER BRYCE AGREED TO GO*

_____________________

5:45 PM

It was 5:40 pm and we had just made it to the Hype House. The first thing I wanted to do was find Addi and hug her. But since we broke up we haven't talked to each other. But then I saw the queen that I am in love with. Addison Rae Easterling. She was with Dixie and Charlie when I saw her. She looked beautiful and she looked amazing in her dress.

She looked beautiful. More beautiful than anything that words can describe. I miss her. I miss her so much. I wanted to be a gentleman and take her hand to the table. But I couldn't we have too much history. I walked up to her and started talking.

Bryce: Look Adds before you walk away. I want to tell you I miss you more than anything in the world. Just as friends dw.

Adds: I miss you too. Also as friends. I want you to be my best friend again-

Bryce: Hold up Taylor is still my boy best friend and you are my girl best friend?           

Adds: Yes Bryce. Yes.

*We hugged and I felt good*

__________________

Me part enjoy <3

This took FOREVER to write. I honestly have been taking too much time to write because I am NEVER free at this time. I have real-life PHYSICAL school now and it's hard :((. But I am going to start posting every Wednesday if I can :P

(977 words)