𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 ④ ♕

~addison pov~

It was another spring day here in LA. It was around 7 am when I got out of bed to make some breakfast. I went downstairs to see that Dixie was awake. It was a little bit of a surprise. Because she is not an early bird she is a night owl. Plus last night she stayed up till 12.

D =Dixie A = Addison

D "Good morning Addi."

A "Good morning Dix."

*I buttered my toast and started to cut my fruit*

D "I see you're having the usual."

*she poured in her lucky charms and milk*

A "I see you're having some lucky charms. I thought you were on a diet."

D "A lot has happened in these last 3 years Addi."

A "I know I know.'

D "But don't worry I still have my plate of fruit!"

*she cut her fruit while I had my toast*                                                   

After we finished our breakfast we both went upstairs and started looking on Insta.

D "Oooooo this guy looks sooo hot!"

A "I thought you were dating Noah."

D "I am. I was talking about you! I want to find you a boy!"

A "Well......"

D "OMG YOU FOUND YOURSELF A BOY! OMG OMG OMG!"

A "I didn't find someone. I became friends with Bryce-" 

D "WITH BRYCE?! IS BRADDISON BACK???!!!!!!"

A "Nooooo. Bitch chill outtttttt."

D "I CAN'T I LOVED YOU GUYS TOGETHER! I LOVED BRADDISON!

A "Shut upppp bitch. Don't be loud. Other people are trying to sleepppp."

*Then I got a text*

Bryce: Hey Addi! Just woke up. Good Morning :)

I smiled while I read the text and Dixie looked on my phone and then looked shocked

D "OMG HE MESSAGED YOU!"

A "Girl chilll"

She took my phone and messaged him back:

Addison: Hi Bryce! I just finished breakfast! Good morning to you :)

A "DIXIE JANE D'AMELIO!! DON'T YOU DARE SEND THAT TEXT!'

D "Well. ADDISON RAE EASTERLING I WILL SEND THIS TEXT!"

A "I. fucking. hate. you"

D "The feeling is mutual"

A "UGHHH"

*she sent it*

_______________________

4:50 PM

The sway boys were coming around 5 pm and Dixie was ready to have fun with Noah and torture me for hanging out with Bryce. She hugged me when she heard that name. I ship Doah she ships Braddison, you know that's PERFECTLY fine. Tell me you didn't have that one friend in your life that has been obsessed with your past relationships. Because the one I have is sitting right next to me.

But anyway it was almost 5 and I looked HORRIBLE! (btw guys ik its impossible to make addi look horrible bc she's sooo beautiful) so I went into my walk-in closet and picked out a cute dress. This is her dress :)

 This is her dress :)

~bryce pov~

It was around 5 o'clock and we had to be at the hype house at 5. We were already dressed. We played some amazing video games and watched some movies or something. Once it was 4: 50 we started packing some stuff in the car because we are overprepared because sway boys are fucking bitchs! But anyway we got there by 5:05 and we went in and Dixie greeted us. We went around the back to get this party started! 

We got some beer and then Addi came downstairs in a beautiful dress and either spotted Jaden or me. But she came running to us and gave us both the biggest hug in the world. 

A = addison B= bryce J= jaden

A "what are my 2 bbf's up to?

J "Oh so ur calling us boy best friends?

A "you bet it"

B "im gonna leave"

A "bye Bryce"

Damn, she's drunk.

authors note

A DAY LATE IM SO SO SORRY I FEEL SO BAD! But I gotta get to school so bye guys!!

go follow 

656 words