《57》

"Ahhh, it was the bathroom? I thought you said the parking lot, hahaha..." Dong-ha tried to sound convincing. But he was subtly hiding Jisung behind his back. He was trying to protect him even when he knew it was already late.

"Did you do to that piece of shit what I told you to do, or you just fucking made out with him?"

"Umm...y-yes?..." Dong-ha said while scratching the back of his neck, "I-I did it. Now we can go, man-"

Chi-won narrowed his eyes and then peeked in Jisung's direction, "And why does he look damn fine?!" he shouted when he saw the pretty boy in perfect condition.

What Chi-won and In-shik wanted was to beat Jisung in the bathroom. They wanted to take him there with deception. However, Dong-ha offered to do that. But in reality, he was planning to warn Jisung, but that didn't result quite well.

Dong-ha was planning to talk to Jisung in the bar, but as soon as he started to talk with the blue-haired boy, he realized how cute and nice the sunshine is.

In that instant, he realized why Minho always took care of him and why his mood lifted whenever Jisung was around. He also realized why Hyunjin was fighting with Minho over Jisung.

Dong-ha understood right there and then how hard it must be for Minho and Hyunjin to be in front of Jisung the whole time. Han Jisung can melt your heart with just a glance and make you fall in love with just a smile.

"Because-"

"Please tell me you hit that piece of shit, or I swear I-"

"Who are you?..."

Jisung asked as soon as he stopped touching his lips. The loud yells made him react and get out of his state of shock.

"Tsk! I don't know why Minho and the other guy likes you so much-"

"Minho hyung?" The blue-haired boy was so drunk, but he caught Minho's name.

"It was your fault. Because of you, I couldn't get close to Minho..." Chin-won said while gritting his teeth. His blood started to boil once he saw Jisung that vulnerable and struggling to stay up.

Jisung looked at him and examined the older one for a moment. He squinted his eyes in order to see the guy. He found Chi-won familiar, but the younger one didn't remember from where. Then he directed his attention to the other two guys, and it was there when he recognized them as a whole.

Minho's ex-classmates. The three guys that surrounded him that time in the dance academy.

Jisung sighed, tiredly, when he saw Chi-won again and remembered the threat he made to him that time at the Pizza Shop.

He tried to walk away and go in the direction of the bar. However, Chi-won pulled Jisung from his arm and pushed him harshly against the car that was right behind him.

The blue-haired boy groaned once his back hit the hard metal and winced at the pain.

"What's your problem?" Jisung spatted while touching his aching back.

"You are my fucking problem..."

Dong-ha glared at Chi-won, he wanted to intervene and help Jisung, but In-shik held him from his arms and didn't let him move.

"I didn't do anything to you-"

"No, you didn't, but you stole Minho from me!"

"I stole Minho from you?" Jisung's eyebrows furrowed, "I didn't steal anyone from you. Minho hyung is my best friend. I know him since we were in kindergarten-"