《18》

Currently, Hyunjin, Minho, and Jisung are in High school.

Felix also goes to the same school as his friend Jisung.

Now they spend more time together.

Although there were many changes with our three pretty boys. They are in the stage where their features and body are changing, as well as their personality and hormones.

Minho has his hair red, and his body is forming quite well because he entered a dance academy that he wanted since he was in elementary school. He is so happy about it because Jisung always goes to see him when he dances, which inspires him the most and makes him want to become better in what he loves to do.

Hyunjin is letting his hair grow. He currently has his hair black, but he wants to dye it as soon as his hair grows a little bit more. He kept working part-time jobs to buy himself a camera.

He now has a new hobby. Hyunjin always wanted to capture all the memories with his best friends, and now he can do it. At first, he was not so good at taking pictures, but now he has good skills in it. He often practiced with Jisung because he always goes to the park where there is an excellent scenario, good light, and of course, his favorite person in the world to capture.

Jisung, who always went to the park to read, now goes but with another purpose; to gain inspiration. He is now writing. He is polishing his skills in that field because Chan promised him to teach him how to produce his own music. Chan said that he is really good at it. He just needs to keep practicing.

The younger has his hair brown, but he wants to dye it in the future as well as Hyunjin. Maybe they will do it together someday, who knows...

~~~

"Hannie~~"

"Yes, Hyun-hyung?"

"Look here, please!"

"Huh?"

"Wooow, akjdhdjekf you look soooo good on this one,"

Today, Hyunjin accompanied Jisung to the park. He wanted to take some pictures of the trees and the sky for his collection. Also because he wanted to spend some time with Jisung.

"Aaahh~~ hyung~~ why didn't you tell me you were going to take a picture of me," Jisung whined.

"Because I wanted to take a picture of you distracted," Hyunjin chuckled.

Jisung sighed, "I bet I look horrible on that one..." He mumbled.

But Hyunjin heard this. He frowned and approached the boy, "hey...you are really not looking at you in the mirror so often, huh?" He raised his eyebrow to the boy who was sitting under the tree.

"What do you mean, hyung?" Jisung tilted his head.

Hyunjin kneeled in front of the younger and put his hands on Jisung's face, cupping him.

"You are-" he kept observing the features of Jisung, and his sight landed on the lips of the latter. His heart started to race like crazy, something that made him feel confused. He often had the younger this close to his face, but today something strange happened inside of him. A thought crossed his mind.

What will kissing him feel like?

"I am...?" Jisung spoke with his cheeks being squeezed by his best friend, which made him look even cuter...

This made Hyunjin come back to his senses, and as soon as he realized what he thought, his cheeks became a crimson color.

"I-I...I mean..." He stuttered.