《19》

Jun had to go after ten minutes of talking to Jisung. His parents were looking for him because they didn't know if their son had landed safely in the country, so he left in a rush before they went crazy.

The looking-guy only bowed politely to the two boys behind the younger, and before going away, he told Jisung to meet again as soon as possible.

However, what called, Hyunjin and Minho's attention was how Jun planted a kiss on Jisung's left cheek before disappearing from their sight.

They frowned at the same time without notice.

~~~

"Hannie..."

Hyunjin called Jisung's name when they were eating ice cream on a bench near the place they bought it.

"Yes, Hyun-hyung?" Jisung stopped eating his chocolate ice cream in order to pay attention to Hyunjin.

"Amm...so...who was that guy?" Hyunjin inquired cautiously. The latter was eager to know about the person they just saw.

Minho was sitting next to Jisung when he heard this, and soon after, he directed his full attention to the younger. In all honesty, Minho was as curious to know as Hyunjin, but he didn't know how to ask.

"It's Jun Hyung...you don't reme-" Jisung stopped for a moment and tried to make a memory, "oh...right!" He facepalms after realizing that he nor Felix had ever mentioned that the latter has a sibling, "He is Jun Hyung, Felix's brother,"

"His brother?" Hyunjin and Minho said in unison, leaving his ice cream aside.

"Yes...I thought I told you about him..." the younger frowned. He can't remember why he never mentioned Jun to his best friends.

"No, Jisung-ie, you never told us about Felix having an older brother," Minho commented.

"That's strange..." Jisung murmured to himself, "well..." He shrugged his shoulders, "I'll tell you now," he chuckled, "I met Jun Hyung a month later after knowing Felix. We became friends, and we often spent time together in the park that I always go to...but unfortunately, after a year of knowing him, his parents asked him to go to Australia for a couple of years...and today he has finally returned. Although I was expecting him until next week..." after Jisung gave his explanation, he started to eat his ice cream again.

"Oh...so that's how you met him," Hyunjin mumbled. He was kind of disappointed that Jisung hadn't told him about that boy.

"Yes, Hyung," the younger nodded innocently.

"You are pretty close, huh?" Minho asked without thinking. The latter has always been protective over Jisung, as his mom says, and today for some reason, he felt that sense unlocked as soon as he saw Jun talk to the younger.

"Yes, Minho hyung...he is really cool. Next time I will introduce him to both of you, okay?" Jisung said while looking at both boys that were beside him.

Both boys only nodded and started to eat their ice cream again.

~~~

After spending some time together, they decided to go to each of their homes to rest and get ready for the next day.

On the way to his home, Hyunjin kept thinking about what happened today when he was taking a picture of Jisung.

The image of the lips of the younger appeared in his mind once again. He tried to shake that thought away, but he failed. On the contrary, his heart started to pound unconsciously.

When Hyunjin arrived at his house, he headed to his room right away and plopped down on the bed.

The image of him cupping Jisung's face was still on his mind, so Hyunjin tried to get some sleep in order to get rid of that thought, but it turned out to be a bad idea.