42

POV change

I walked back to Y/ns room to see if I could sleep in her room tonight, but an almost inaudible sound coming from her room caught my attention, so I knocked and when she didn't answer I had a good idea of what she was doing, so I left and came back a few minutes later when there was no more sound and knocked again and she answered this time.

"Hey do you think I can sleep in here for tonight?" She nodded "yeah. Having those nightmares again?" I didn't want to admit it, but I was and couldn't deny it "yeah I am. When I sleep with you they usually go away." She smiled warmly "get in here then." She stepped to the side as I walked in then shut the door "go ahead and get comfortable. I gotta do a few things first." She grabbed something off her desk and stuck it in the top drawer of her dresser then made sure everything was in place before shutting off the lights and climbing in bed with me "what were you doing before I knocked on your door?" I felt her body heat up "u-uh I was um..." I smirked "were you thinking about me?" She sighed "no. Well not in that way. I was working on something for you for your birthday." I curled my arm around her torso and pulled her into me "your not trying to beat last years gift from Splinter are you?" She giggled "no I'm not. I'm experimenting with it more than anything, but I think you'll like it when I'm done." I smiled "if you say so."

Within a few minutes Y/n yawned and rolled over so she was facing me then curled up into and tiniest ball she could manage while also still trying to cuddle into me. "Goodnight Raph." I gave a small smile "goodnight Y/n." We both passed out soon after, but around four o'clock I sat straight up in bed breathing hard and sweating a little "are you ok?" She sat up a little "yeah I just uh had a dream is all." She placed a hand on my arm "Raph are you having nightmares of losing your family to super shredder again?" I nodded "yeah I am. I hate having that dream the most. It feels so real." I laid back in bed and she wrapped her arms around me the best she could as she listened to my heartbeat "well just remember that no matter what your hearts still beating and that means you can carry on the Hamato name and skills." I placed my hand on the small on her back "thanks." She mumbled a tired you're welcome then passed out again leaving me with my thoughts until I fell asleep again.

When I woke up she had just shut her alarm off and groaned "Raph. Babe. Gotta get up." I yawned "yeah I know." I sat up and grabbed my mask off her bedside table putting it on then heading to my room for the school uniform, in the middle of putting it on my phone went off and I sighed and finished dressing before walking over and picking it up to see a text from Y/n.

Y: ib syuxk im mu dtretcher
R: what?
Y:  ime hrrr
R: I'm guessing that means come here. I'll be there in a second.

When I walked in her room the last thing I expected to find was her stuck in her sweatshirt barely able to move. "What the hell?" I heard her laugh nervously "Mikey happened." I growled "I'm so gonna-" she interrupted me "no your not. I've been in a prank war with him for the past day and he finally won, so just untie me and I'll go talk to him." I sighed then got an idea "you can't stop me if your tied up and cant see." I bolted out of her room towards Mikeys only to hear her yell a warning for my little brother who I couldn't find until a water balloon hit me "MIKEY" he giggled and ran to Leo to hide behind him "stop hiding like a wuss." I reached for him and Leo grabbed my wrist "Raph stop. What'd he even do this time?" I told him and he rolled his eyes "stop acting like a child and grow up. He didn't hurt her and THEY were in a prank war, so its her fault too." I ripped my wrist away from him "yeah, whatever." I stormed off back to Y/ns room to see her top half almost completely bare as I flung the door open which resulted in her screaming and covering herself and me slamming the door and turning around as quickly as possible.

About a minute later as I sat on my bed replaying the scene in my head there was a quiet knock on my door making me look up. "Oh-uh...hey." She stepped in "hey." I knew why she was here "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to walk in on you." I looked at my hands as she sighed "look you just surprised me a little was all. I'm not mad or anything, but next time maybe you should knock. Ok?" She looked at me and I nodded "ok I will." She got up and walked to my doorway before stopping and looking back at me "Raph will you be honest with me?" She looked down as I looked up at her "yeah why?" She sighed "did you like what you seen? Like was my body beautiful to you?" I blushed and looked at the ground "I-I didn't see much, but yeah I did. I thought it was very beautiful." She only nodded and walked off just as I was called out of my room to head to school.

The entire day I couldn't get that off my mind. I got detention for not paying attention in one of my classes, then got in trouble with coach for having detention and had to do the death crawl with a two hundred pound kid on my shell and had to run twenty laps around the track, and before that while at lunch my mind started to wander and I was so focused on my thoughts that I didn't even realize anyone was talking to me until they shook me a little to get my attention, then after that I literally ran into Y/n during passing and knocked her into some other students making all of us late because our stuff went EVERYWHERE and we couldn't clean it up in less than a minute so I ruined Y/ns good record she finally had going for not being late. When I got home I got a nasty glare from Y/n as she made her way to the kitchen on crutches, so I followed her to see what had happened.

"Y/n are you ok? What happened?" She sighed irritated "I don't know Raph what happened?" I was surprised with the attitude she had "I don't know you tell me." She rolled her eyes and passed me heading towards her room just as Leo walked in with his arms crossed as well as a frown on his face "she had to be pulled from school early because of you." I growled "I didn't do anything to her, so how's it my fault?" He raised his brows at me then motioned towards her room "she had her ankle busted almost directly in half because you ran into her at school and when she knocked another student over they landed on it with their shoulder and since they were such a big person it did damage to her. She has to be in a cast for God knows how long now because you weren't paying attention." I looked down knowing I couldnt win this argument before storming off to the punching bag and letting my anger out on it, once I had released my anger I headed to Y/ns room where she was quietly singing on the other side so I knocked "go ahead and come in." I opened the door and she shot daggers through me "come to apologize or attempt to and not quite make it there? Because if its the second one you better get out." I sighed then turned around and left to my room not wanting to be unable to apologize.

When I walked in my room I was greeted with Chompy making noises at me while wanting food, so I picked him up and sat him on my plastron as I laid on my bed tnen grabbed his food and started feeding it him.

"You know little guy girls are complicated sometimes. I get why shes mad at me, but she should be glad I was going to at least try and apologize instead of not giving me a chance." He sat down as I fed him another piece of his food "and now fearless is mad at me too because of it and it was a total accident in the first place. This is when I wish I was out on my own not having to listen to lameonardo and what he has to say. I could try talking things out with Y/n better knowing we had the privacy if thimgs got heated, but I'm stuck here until I get into college. If I even get in or get a scholarship." I sighed "I know you don't understand these big words, but I'd like to play more before I settle down for the rest of my life with Y/n like I want."