44

POV change

The first four games didn't go very well, but I figured out why. They were using the same plays that they had for nine years in a row and most of the other schools had them memorized, so I came up with a plan to fix that. While coach was out getting the team food after a game I had Raph sneak in and grab his book of plays off his desk and bring it back to me.

"Why do you need this?" He handed it to me "so I can allow you guys to win more than just three games this year." I opened it and started looking at all of them "what do you know about football anyways? Your just a girl." I looked at Chester knowing he didn't mean it in a rude way, but it came out as such "I may not know as much as you, but I do know how to help you guys win." I took my bag off my back and sat down infront of Raphs locker in the locker room and pulled one of my notebooks out "for example. If I outline his hand writing and trace over his picture of a play using this paper I can create a whole new play for you guys to use and it might help you start winning." I hurried and finished the first one and showed him "you guys just have to be willing to learn the new plays and put time into extra practice with me when you guys have free days from practice." Raph looked over his shoulder at it and pretty soon there was a crowd around me."ok and who says he won't notice its been changed?" I shrugged "he never looks at the actual plays in the book. He looks at the name he has written at the top. I've watched from the stands and sitting or standimg next to him on the field. He never looks." I finished up the third one "but we do have to make this paper look more like the stuff in the book before we trade them all out." Raph smirked "I know one or two people who can do that for you." I smiled "if you have their numbers call them." He shook his head "they're in the parking lot waiting for us, so I'll be back." He went out the door that took you onto the field and they all looked at me funny "what?" They just shrugged "its weird he took that door. He could've just took that one instead." I shook my head "that ways slower by twenty seconds." Everyone rolled their eyes "ok miss smarty. How is it faster when you'd have to climb up to the roof, run acrossed it, then find a way down? Can you tell me that?" I nodded "yes actually I can. Would you like to hear it?"

They all looked at eachother and shrugged before Jackson continued "yeah we would." I sighed and continued to trace amd edit the sixth play as I explained to them how its faster when you can go up buildings using moves and objects like the boys do "wait wait wait what is that?" I laughed "I can't show you because of my foot, but its complicated to even watch." I heard the door open and shut signaling Raph was back "ok who did you bring?" The few that were in the way moved "my brothers and April." I could tell he didn't really want his brothers there, but knew they'd help the plan go through all the way "ok uh you guys work your magic with these six pages while I finish up on the other...ten." I handed the pages to Leo and he looked at them and did a few things then handed them to Mikey and allowing him to pretty much do as he pleased while Donnie and April worked on something to help them look older and stained once the other twi were done with them "Donnie how long do we got before he shows up?" He looked up at me "approximately three minutes and forty-six seconds." I nodded "ok I got this." By some miracle I finished all the new ones and the others somehow made all of them look exactly like the originals, so we switched them out then Leo returned the book while the other two left.

"Ok heres everyone's food." He handed it out to everyone "you guys did your best. Your next game will be in a week and a half at another school. We will have practice on Monday and Tuesday then you have the rest of the week off." Everyone nodded and Raph looked down at me "wheres your food?" I looked up at him "I didn't want anything." He nodded then passed me his french fries, but I put them back in the bag next to me making him sigh and shake his head as he finished his burger "stubborn ass." I elbowed his thigh and he about dropped to the floor "that was too close for comfort. Don't do that." I tried holding back a smile as I played on my phone, but failed "Y/n whats so funny?" I looked up at coach "nothing I was just thinking of a memory from about this time last year." All attention was on me now "ok. What memory?" I checked the date and it read March 22nd, exactly one year since I gave Raph his first blow job "its very...private. I'd much rather not share it." Now they were even more curious is it embarrassing and that's why you wont tell us?" I nodded "yes actually. Embarrassing for more than just me." Raph looked down at my phone, so I typed out what it was and he damn near choked on his fries while going bright red "why do you know that?" I shrugged "I dont know. I remember that night very vividly because I think it was the next day that I set the new record." Everyone glanced from me to him then back "so you guys had sex?" I blushed as both me and Raph said "no. We didn't." And they believed us, but were curious as to what record I was talking about, so Raph showed them the video "why arent you there defending it?" Everyone lo9ked at Jess "she has a broken leg you idiot." He had the moment of realization and went red "that brings me to my next question. How did you even break it?" I looked at Raph "I don't know Raph how did I break it?" I winked at him and now all attention was on him "it was an accident for the tenth time. Stop holding it against me."

I  only smiled at him and he rolled his eyes "damn you two are something else. There's always some kind of tension between you two." Raph chuckled at coach "what do you expect? She drives me insane at home, at school, and on the field." I looked down only to feel his hand land on my head and ruffle my hair "and besides I couldn't get rid of her even if I wanted too. My little brother loves her too much." He smiled at me and I smiled back "we better get going. Our ride is waiting in the parking lot." I put my bag on my back then grabbed my crutches and stood up "see you guys later." Raph held the door open for me and once I was out shut it behind us allowing me to look at him "because Mikey loves me too much really?" He chuckled and lifted me up, putting me on his back then took my crutches from me "hey. I can't tell them that I love you. That's private information." I smiled as he held onto my legs "yeah I know, but this can't go on forever." He scoffed "want me to drop you?" I laughed "you wouldn't dare." He didn't say anything and didn't react in any way, but after a while of silence acted like he was going to drop me while yelling "OH MY GOD." Maiing me almost come out of my skin before I gently bopper him on the head with my fist "jerk." He laughed "you kind of asked for it." I couldn't help, but laugh with him "yeah I know." I laid my head at the top of his shell as we walked out the front doors and to the shell raiser.