𝑪𝑯. 𝟐: 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑨𝒕 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕

As he walked up the stairs he smiled at his girl, how beautiful she looked with her lace bra and panties. Sometimes he was tempted to tell her not to wear anything else, she knew what this set did to him and she was going to flaunt it. A cheeky smile formed on her face as she slowly backed away from the stairs, turning around she began to sway. Walking ever so slowly towards the bedroom, his eyes were zoned in on her. The little tease. As she walked into the room she ran her fingers along the doorframe looking back at him, her eyes locked on his. Turning back around she walked towards the bed, she faced him before sitting down on the bed.

Shutting the door behind him he looked at her, his eyes locked on hers. Her breasts had recently plumped due to their consistent sexual endeavours. She was maturing, that's for sure. Smiling he walked closer to her, standing in front of her he looked down at her. "Oh, Veronica. My darling, baby girl." Grabbing her chin he made her look up at him, leaning down he kissed her. His eyes now closed he took in the sounds of her breathing, it was heavy already and that made him excited, how long had she been waiting for this? Probably a while. Usually every second day they were at it, and it had been nearly a week. Poor baby girl, she was probably starving for his touch. Gingerly Katz ran his fingers down from her chin to her throat, trailing towards her breasts he smiled into the kiss.

Pulling away slightly he looked into her eyes, "take them off." His voice was harsh, demanding. He was taking what he wanted, and she knew that, she wanted this too. His poor darling was neglected this past week, he smiled as he watched her. Whilst watching her he undid his suit jacket and vest, taking them off in one fowl swoop he chucked them aside. Finally he undid his long sleeve, before he could take his long sleeve off Veronica had latched onto his pants. She began undoing his belt buckle, then his pants. Gavin harshly grabbed her chin, "are you forgetting who is in control?"

The look on her face was enough for him to see she was needy, yearning for his touch, for her to calm her ache. Releasing her chin he took off his long sleeve, chucking it aside he stood before her. "Alright, sweetheart." He could see the excitement in her face, he wasn't one to let her undress him. He didn't approve of others unmasking him, but for her, he would do anything. Which he knew one day, would possibly be his down fall. She hungrily pulled his pants down, next his boxers. Helping her along he kicked off his shoes, before he knew it his entire body was unmasked. Thankfully she removed his socks when she pulled down the rest of his clothing.

He could see her cheeky grin and he chuckled, he gently pushed her down onto the bed. Standing before her, he leant down and grabbed her panties, the lace a welcome feeling to his fingers. Gently he pulled them off, throwing them away from the bed he looked down at her, bare and hot for him. Leaning forward he ran his fingers from her chin down to her thighs, her eyes on him as he watched his fingers trail down her body.

Moving his eyes upwards he looked at her breasts, the rise and fall of the plump flesh caught his eye, how lucious and soft her breasts were. Her nipples perked in anticipation, a whimper escaped her lips as she waited for him. He smiled as he watched her wriggle, trying to get his hand to touch her where she wanted him most. As she moved her breasts swayed, the soft flesh calling to him. "Tell me what you want, baby girl."

They were the words she was waiting for, she needed him. She wanted him. "Touch me, please daddy." Her voice was laced with question, even if the question wasn't implied. He smiled before he moved beside her, changing hands he ran his fingers along her thigh. Lying next to her he looked into her eyes.

"Something like this?"

"More." A smirk appeared on his features as he moved his hand closer and closer to her folds. The warmth and wetness between her thighs was indication enough. He chuckled before he softly ran his thumb over her clit, her breathing became heavier as he did so. The movement ever so subtle, "more, please."

"So polite." Leaning forward he began to kiss her, finally he inserted one of his fingers into her. The jolting of her body made him chuckle, he began to kiss along her collarbone a few sucks and nibbles there. Another finger was added as he continued his assault, she approved that's for sure. From her collarbone he began to kiss down to her nipple, taking her nipple in his mouth he twirled the perky flesh between his tongue. Moans and heavy breathing was all he could hear from his beloved.

He began to move at a faster pace, his baby girl's wetness growing around his fingers. A stray hand found its way through his hair, gripping onto his hair forcing him further into her breast. Gavin continued pumping until he was knuckle deep in her, hitting her sweet spot her moans got louder. Her moans are something to behold. Something he never forgot easily. Harshly he bit down on her breast, she began to writhe beneath his touch, his thumb now against her clit he continued assaulting her, he knew she was close when they hadn't been together for a while, she was an easy target in bed. Finally she came, her juices coating his fingers her sweet moans and shivers through her body were enough for Gavin to know she wanted more. There was something about the way her body moved that gave her away.

Slowly Gavin pulled his fingers out of Veronica, his mouth now leaving her nipple. Looking at her womanhood he saw her swollen lips, gingerly he ran his fingers over them, the short and raspy breaths made her smirk. "Daddy?"

Looking up at her he raised his eyebrows, she instantly looked away. She wasn't subtle when she wanted something, smiling he sat up. Wriggling onto the bed he had his legs stretched out, his arms outstretched, "come here, baby." A smile grew on her face as he crawled over to him, straddling his lap she fixed herself so her legs wrapped around his waist, looking into her eyes he grabbed her hips and slowly lowered her onto him. Moving a stray hair from her face he held onto her hips tightly. Her arms snaked around his neck, her breasts were now flush against his chest as they looked at each other.

He could feel her clenching around him, anticipating what was to come next. "Sshhhhhh, relax." Running his hand gingerly up and down her back he kissed her softly, "shhhh, good girl." Before she could fully relax he harshly thrusted up into her, he smirked as he watched her head fling back. Her breasts bouncing against his chest, holding onto her tight he continued his assault. His thrusts going deeper and deeper into her, her moans filling the room, surely the neighbours would hear them. His knuckles began to turn white, sweat beading on his forehead, harshly she bounced above him.

He could feel how wet she was around him, she was ready, but he wasn't. Grabbing one of her breasts, the one he didn't assault prior he began to harshly suck. Her hands gripped at his hair as he continued his movements. Pulling away from her breast he grabbed her hair and forced her to look at him, he began to kiss her. Their lips every now and then missing each other, releasing her hair his thrusts became harder and harder. The feeling of filling her with his cock made him groan in delight.

"D-daddy….."

"I know, baby girl." The wetness pooling around him was a welcome feeling, something he always loved when he was in bed with his girl. He groaned as he harshly hit her sweet spot over and over again, pleasurable screams filled the room once more "don't." His voice was harsh as he ordered her not to cum, the blood pounding through him and through his cock forced his eyes to close. The pleasure immense. The sweat between their bodies showing how hard they worked, Gavin could feel a pit of ecstasy pooling in his core. The pit growing into a black hole as he tried to hold himself back, running his hand along her breast and up to her neck he pulled her into the crook of his neck, finally she got the order she was looking for. "Go."

Her juices coated him, the warmth of her made him smile as he too released his seed into her. Their panting was all that could be heard in the room, he could feel her clenching around him, milking him of what he had left. Sighing he lay back on the bed, taking her with him. Grabbing her chin he gave her a kiss, "same time tomorrow, baby girl?"

"In an hour?"

"So demanding." Running his hand through her blonde hair he smiled and closed his eyes, feeling her wriggle above him he opened his eyes only to see her pulling up one of the spare blankets from the end of the bed. Helping her he covered both of them, wrapping his arms around her he began to relax. His cock twitched slightly as he felt her begin to rock back and forth, a growl erupted from his throat as he looked into her eyes. Slowly she sat up, she wanted more and he was going to give it to her.