𝑪𝑯. 𝟑: 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑨𝒘𝒂𝒚

Oh the day after his sexual endeavours was something he knew all too well, the tingling he felt within the pit of his stomach, he wanted to ease himself but he was stuck. Stuck in his office with no clients until three o'clock, only two hours until then. He gritted his teeth as he went through paperwork, his baby girls name popping up, he smiled as he opened it revealing his baby girl. The way she was before they had met was shocking, she was someone he felt sorry for, someone he had to take care of.

His thoughts were interrupted by his receptionist knocking on his door, closing the file he summoned her in. The brunette walked into his office and smiled, her short skirt riding up showing off her assets, a smirk on his face as he looked from her small heels to her hair. She was proud, the smile on her face suggesting a thousand things. She swayed her hips as she walked over to his desk, "Sir. I just got a call about a new patient, she ah well….."

"Yes, Miss Bridge?"

"You'll see…." Placing the folder down in front of him she gave him a smile, "if you want to talk to the nurse she's on line two." She turned on her heels before leaving the room, he looked to see her skirt showing the curves of her ass. Her panties riding up, making it look like she was only wearing a G-string. Clearing his throat he looked down at the file and opened it up, he read over the notes his receptionist made.

Sighing he picked up the phone, pressing the second button he could hear talking on the other end, two people discussing their options.

"Dr. Katz speaking."

"Ah yes, hello doctor. I've been asked to call you for an evaluation…"

"For yourself?"

A laugh was heard on the other end, "oh no! Definitely not, well I'd hope not!" More laughing before there was silence. "We have a patient, Miss Hannah Goodwyn. We've tried medications, therapists, shock therapy…. everything but hypnosis."

Silence filled his office and the phone line, Katz weighed up his options before speaking "how far away is she?"

"She's at Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane."

"When would be the best time to see her?"

"As soon as possible. Maybe today or tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow." Flipping through his diary he looked at the date, "how about nine o'clock?"

"Perfect. We shall see you then, Dr. Katz."

"See you then." Putting the phone back on the hook he sighed, running his hands through his hair he heard another knock on his door, "come in!" As the door opened he saw his receptionist standing there, had her skirt gotten shorter?

"Yes, Miss Bridge?" She looked anxious, like something had happened. Standing up he pushed his chair back, walking around his desk he headed towards the door. Standing in front of her he looked down at her before looking past her to see if anyone was there. "Miss Bridge?" He looked down at her, her eyes locked with his. He looked down as her chest heaved.

She looked like she was about to blow. "Are you alright, Miss Bridge?" He grabbed her shoulders, rubbing them gently. A slight whimper escaped her lips as she looked up at him. He knew, the short skirt, heavy chest, whimpering, "oh honey."

He licked his lips as he ran his fingers along her jawline, "ssshhhh, it's okay….talk to me." He gently pulled her into the room before letting her go. Slowly he closed the door behind him, locking the door he looked back at her to see her on his desk.

Her legs were spread, her knees bent, her heels digging into the wood of the desk. Katz hummed softly before he walked over to her, his hands gingerly snaked up her legs, up and down, up and down. Grabbing her heels he pulled them off her, throwing them on the floor he smiled at the thud they made.

"It's been too long, Reneé. Too long." All he received was a whimper in response, "my poor girl."