Chapter-2 Home sweet Home

Above is the aesthetic of Seanna's home.
SEANNA

Oh my dog, today it is such a stressful day. I have to go to a board meeting and also our internship program is starting today. So I have to give a speech, as usual, but I am excited to meet the new interns, these are the people which are taking my company higher and higher every year and I am also heavily involved in this process because this just feels like giving back and dying a white color cloth to fit into the corporate world . And who does not like freshness in ideas and creative thinking  .  

But one Intern whose cv really caught my has to be Jessica , she is a second year undergrad in marketing and has already worked with few MNC's , that's impressive . And the cherry on top is that she has also lead some of their most successful marketing strategies . 

As I was thinking all this my assistant Rosie walked in and interrupted my train of thoughts , by announcing that all the board members are here . 

time skip ( after the meeting ) 

oh my dog , I just cannot deal with these Hoger mongers , asking such shirty questions again and again to get a reaction out of me , when they could very well see all the stats and facts in the ppt .

But whatever now its time to meet the interns and make them at home right away . I know I am quite the split personality but who cares . I can be strict where I need to be and soft like a mochi ( japnese desert )when I want to be . 

After the speech 

Now that was refreshing they were so much better than Hoger mongers , and had such creative ideas . But now I am tired and ready to go  home to my babies . 

At home 

Finally " Home Sweet Home " , As I was opening the gate I saw my babies leaping and jumping , banging on the glass doors , and wipping there tails so fast out of sheer joy seeing me .

Man I love them so much ,  no matter how my day went , they are always here waiting for me with their wiggly butts and big smiley barks , and a bit of rubbing cat affection .

Sean my eldest one , he is such a nice big brother , he is always keeping a check on everyone , making sure momma gets lots of kisses everyday and leaving no clothes of mine without drool like ever

Sean my eldest one , he is such a nice big brother , he is always keeping a check on everyone , making sure momma gets lots of kisses everyday and leaving no clothes of mine without drool like ever .
One day I remember , when they all went out to do their business, ambrose the boss slipped out as well , and he was winning and pulling my clothes to tell me about the same .

And Ambrose what more is there to tell about her , you must have guessed by the title , she is the boss and the diva of the house , but somewhere I feel like this how every Little sister is aren't they ?  i know for a fact mine is same .
Then Zeus , he is the protector of the pack , the most vigilant one, always on gaurd but don't tell anyone this secret (  he is the biggest cuddlebug , I mean the biggest ).
Auburn is just a goofiest child ever , he will chase anything and everything and will sleep in such a position that his no no part is always touching the wall , not only that but that man doesn't even raise his leg while doing his business, i mean how ? How ? . But he always puts a smile on everyone's face and loves to annoy the cracker out of Ambrose , but I think Ambrose secretly loves it .

Last but not the least my two horses spirit and hope , there name is their personality , i mean hope has the most expressive eyes , that I have ever seen , when I talk to her it feels like she is really understanding me and oozing out empathy , SHE IS THE SWEETEST HORSE EVER . I mean every person who meets her falls in love with her , her aura is such that even Auburn behaves so so well with her , if dogs could have crushes on horses , i know for a fact moment , Auburn would have one on hope .

My last radish  Spirit , she is the trouble maker and the most nonchalant black beauty ever . Man no one can groom her or touch her other than me or you will definitely get a kick on where the sun doesn't shine. She is absolute opposite of hope and the best playmate Auburn can ask for , I think they were cut from the same cloth . But she also has some days when she is so loving and sweet .

And if you cannot tell by now , I am obsessed with animals , period . I would pick them over human any freaking day.

So yeah after opening the door I was greeted with sloppy kisses and fur shower . But my not so little Auburn already had a ball in his mouth , for his every i mean everyday evening routine .
So I live in the country side where there are mountains , fresh air , a river a bit secluded from the town . And I make it a point to enjoy and be greatful for this bounty of beauty everyday .

Now after the dinner and a bit of snuggles and a cat giving me death stares , to go to bed , cause she is sleepy . I am going to go to bed .

_______________________________ _______ ____
Hey guys ,
Seanna here long time no see.
But I have updated this chapter and given you a glimpse in seanna' s life .
So tell me how you feel about me writing it as seanna's pov( protagonist ) or do u prefer a third person's pov .
Always open to constructive criticism .