Chapter 1 ; Third road connects two other roads ??

JESS

Ohhhhhhhhh .... my ......... good !!!!!

I am freaking out i got an  internship at FEMAN freaking FEMAN. Right now i am on cloud 1  billion .

Yessssssss I got the Internship and just working in the company whose owner is SEANNA is just ...........................  FREAKING AWESOME.

I am gonna work in THE SEANNA's company . That women is aweeeeesome youngest female billionaire , an epitome of feminism . I love her and admire her to bits .

I gotta  share this news with mom and Rikki . They are going to be so proud of me . Finally another step towards my dream .

I run like a madman . Ohhhhhhhhhhhh......I am panting so hard . I don't understand WHY THIS PLACE HAS TO BE SO BIG. Oh I forgot that I live in a freaking palace . Yup a real palace and no I am not a princess. I am just a child of help of the Palace and a friend to  Rikki , I mean Prince Ritwik happen to be my best friend or more like big bro .

Finally after panting so hard and having a great exercise session. I finally reach Rikki 's room and just barge in .

As I open the door I see Rikki and just pounce on him like a predator and fyi he was only wearing a towel and it was sight to see Rikki handling towel with one hand and me with another . Hahaha !!! Hilarious .
After balancing himself he screamed " Jessica can't you knock and be civil for once and then you are pouncing on me . Lady you have some guts . " ummm...he is really mad dude he never calls me Jessica until he is super mad . I think he had a bad morning Mr.Grumpypants.
"Sorry , I am just so excited , i couldn't contain it . " I said unwrapping myself from him .
Then Mr.Grumpypants folded his arms and gave me his stern business look . Which he knows wouldn't work on me because i know he is just like coconut hard from outside soft from inside . He isn't like this , its just that he had a bad morning .
" Well , what are you so excited about . Care to share with me ? " He said pulling me out of my thoughts.

" Ok , I'll tell you but first take a guess .
Hint : It is a big deal for me ."
He then answered " You got internship at a nice company. "
"Ummm....Well yup but not nice its the best I GOT INTERNSHIP AT FEMAN CAN YOU BELIEVE IT FREAKING FEMAN "

" Omg , are you kidding me . That's your dream company. Cause when i offered you an internship at my company you downright rejected it . " he said being the sassy smartpants he is . But then he pulled me into his embrace and gave me his famous too suffocating big brother bear hug .
"Ikr , mom will be so excited to know it . " I said excitedly trying to get out of his suffocating hug .
" Yup ma , will be so excited. So when are you starting?" He said relieving me from his bone crushing hug .

" Ya about that I am starting from tomorrow. So i'll leave now" I said already walking up to the door and when i reached the door i just dashed  back to my room  like a thunder to prepare for tomorrow.

And if I am not wrong i heard him saying while chuckling on my antics " Crazy lady ".

NEXT DAY

I woke up 3 hours earlier than usual due to the excitement of new internship.
First I gave myself self motivation speech like you can do it , you won't faint when you meet Seanna and you are going to do great and not mess this up . Then I took a  bath , listened to some meditative music to calm my nerves . 

Then i got ready in peach pantsuit with white shirt and white heels , hair in a high pony , kohl in the eyes and looking like million bucks .
After that I was on my way to grab breakfast with Rikki and Mom.
I enter the dinning hall to see Rikki having breakfast with king and queen and my mom serving .

Then Rikki goes upto her and make her sit and serve her the food to her . this is why i respect him so much . After that i join them and sit beside mom .
Then suddenly Rikki ask" You excited for your internship ? "
I reply " More nervous than excited."I answer truthfully.
Then he says "You and nervous that's new . "
I say" Yup me and nervous cause when you get to work under SEANNA, nothing applies to your usual behavior Mr . Prince . Its just like you meeting Steve McCurry . " 

i see color drain from his face and instantly realized that what i spoke . Shittt , why do I have such  a big mouth ? . Oh, by the way Steve is the world's best photographer . And it's not my story to tell .

Then he leaves the dinning hall without eating a bite and i follow him outside breaking into full sprint to catch up with him . Calling his name , furiously apologizing . Finally , he stops and turns towards me and i see the vulnerable him and just hug him . I apologize to him and then breaking the hug he says "Dumbass you are going to be late on the first day ." 

 i  immediately realize and look at my watch to see what time is it and it is already 8:45 and i have to report at 9 . I start to panic .

Then he offers me a lift and i happily accept it cause i know the only person who can make me reach on time is him . i see his big black badass Maserati parked in front of me and just jump right into passengers seat . then he kick start the vehicle and i play " Nights " by Avicii #ourjam . singing it all the way with my bestie lifting his mood . isn't it fun ?

then he drops me off a little away from the office .

 I see a Elegant two story white color building with FEMAN written ,oozing sophistication . i enter the entry door and see well kept and manicured tiny garden and  as i walk up to the entry and feel butterflies fluttering inside my tummy . 

When i reach reception and see it done so tastefully with dark blue ,brown and white . I see the receptionist she is wearing the name batch saying " Anasa " she is a beautiful  brunette with pub cut, wearing formals , lean and having model like body . I walk up to her and introduce myself  as the new intern who is starting today .She tells me first I have to meet HR " Ms. Ananya ", who will give me further instructions . She guides me towards her office , telling me to take a right and then left. 

While looking for HR department I come across a room which has a   wall which  colored orange with something written on it by many colors and i see a long wood table with black chairs in between and i am suddenly taken aback by the colorful appearance in such a whitey place , It feels so soothing . I also come across cubicles which are in  white color . 

This place is so professional but some parts are so comfortable . Nearing the HR I see SEANNA , in  beige turtleneck sweater with black colored pants accessorized with beige heels .This woman always looks like a million bucks no matter what . I stand frozen in one place , cause i just cant take my eyes off her she has such a charisma that you are just awestruck . I am finally bought to living land by  a person asking me if I am okay . Then i make my way to HR department before i get star struck again . 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi Guys, Seanna here I would like to thank all the people who my read work and  i know I am uploading after long time but some issues came up which needed to be attended urgently and I hope I can post more regularly .

So, ya I hope you  enjoyed the chapter . Comment tell me your feedback , If you like the chapter then vote .

its the chapter from third person point of view.

Next chapter will be from protagonist's point of view .

I know you guys must be excited to know the answer of the title . So , follow me  on the journey to discover it .

Keep Supporting !!!