Ritwik

As a boy every man dreams of loads of money , a big house and a fancy car to drive but I already had those and only craved for a bit of privacy and embracing my imperfections .

As a royal you are raised in public's eye and are taught to be perfect and be epitome of all good to other people , its like you are a god and you don't have any imperfection , which binds you in certain chains especially if you are the only heir to one of the most prestigious legacies .

From a juvenile period, I was groomed to be the perfect heir to the throne . Always devoid of love and affection , taught to be stoic , deprived of feeling human emotions and taught to do justice without emotions being involved and only using brains .

My father King Aditya Mahasena the current sovereign is one of the finest heir to the throne , in his reign Ayodhana has seen alot of development in tech field , equality of gender , safety of women etc. But due to so many responsibilities he wasn't there for me most of the time , which I  understood ,  but cant he spare just 5 minutes a day for me , give some attention to me.

As a boy i did everything to get his attention and some appreciation , i became the perfect little boy and always did what was asked of me . Nevertheless , that lil boy failed . still i truly love him .

My mother Queen Mehrunesa Mahasena , she was my father's true better half in every sense .They used to rule together like a perfectly oiled machine and they were very much in love all the time but still their was no space for me . At least she used to spare 2 mins of her day for me . i respected her a lot she was the ,she has always been an epitome of modern women and certainly a fierce one . I was always surrounded by nannies or servants and one of them was Ma ( my favorite person ). She raised me as her own and gave me all the love and kept my human emotions alive and became my rock , my biggest supporter and the one who was always there for me no matter what . I love her zillion times and would do anything for her .

Else then her , her daughter Jessica or Jess was the second person whom I can call my family . she is 3 years younger than me and a sister i never had . she was star of my eye with a personality as bright as sun , funky and surely cheeky . And i will surely do anything for her too.

Me Ritwik Mahasena , I wanted to be simple boy who was surrounded by love , but it never happened , so I was an obedient boy turned wild child . Well , thinking back now I always had a knack for adventures .

But life is what happens when you are busy making other plans .

Now , at the age of 27 , I am the Prince of Ayodhana , the CEO of family run company and a total workaholic and a boring person who only knows work . Music is the only thing that keeps me sane And surely i have committed to celibacy . when i returned 6 years back .
I was a free bird
Flying high
Living life to fullest
But universe had a different plan for me .

------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys !!
This is me Seanna .
And now i have introduced u all to my protagonist.
So are u ready for one hell of a ride !!!
Cause I am really excited .
And thank u all for showing your support .
Wanna know what happened six years back with Ritwik ?
So join us for a rollercoaster ride of emotions.
I hope u like my writing.
If u do plz vote.