41: Upcoming School Festival

Selene's POV

Everyone in our section found out about our relationship in the blink of an eye after that scene. The majority of them were overjoyed, while others couldn't believe it. I mean, I can't really blame them. Who wouldn't be surprised if enemies turned into lovers?

Everything went smoothly for the past few weeks, and the next thing I knew, it was October already. Well except for the fact that ever since that scene happened, Katsuki changed a bit--but in a good way!

He became very obsessed with cuddles, he's very clingy when it's just the two of us. We usually find time where we can spend together alone and cuddle. It's not like I hate it, I like it so much actually. I didn't know that he was that kind of boyfriend behind closed doors. He also became very possessive, it's not a big deal for me actually. As long as he knows how to control that kind of emotion, then we'll all be good. Besides, I don't feel suffocated by it, in fact, I feel loved and special. I can feel that he treats me like I'm important to him and that he's afraid of letting me go.

"Look, look! Look at me!" Mina called our attention. We are all waiting for the class to start. Some of our classmates are still not here, including Katsuki. I think he slept late than his usual sleeping time. And guess what, it's all because of me hehehe. 

I played with his hair last night and did some skin routine on him as part of our bonding time. It took me an awful lot before I got him to say yes. Who knew puppy eyes are that powerful...

Going back, Mina started to breakdance. Sero and Hakagure cheered on her. I must admit, the way she dances is effortlessly good! The way her body is well-coordinated, all in all, she's a great dancer!

"Dancing is her hobby, huh?" Aoyama commented. 

"If you're gonna wear something under, then take off your skirt!!!" Mineta complained when Mina did a backspin and her skirt went up. I looked at him with disdain.

Such a perverted bastard...when will he change?

"Mineta, you can't talk like that!!" Hakagure scolded him while hitting his head. 

I chuckled. Serves him right.

"Okay, boys, let's dance!!" Mina told Midoriya. 

"Oh, um, p-please teach me!!" Midoriya replied. 

Mina demonstrated some basic moves and explained them well so that they could understand. 

"L-like this...?" Midoriya and Aoyama copied her but they failed miserably. They were like dancing robots with those awkward movements. 

I can't help but laugh at them. 

Minutes later all of our classmates arrived and we started our homeroom. 

"Um...We're going to have a school festival." Aizawa-sensei announced in a monotone voice. He is now wearing his yellow sleeping bag.

Everyone cheered. Who wouldn't be?! It's your typical school event! Besides, I've never been to a school event because I'm not allowed to. That is why I am also very excited!!

"Sensei! Is this really okay? To be so carefree in these times?" Kirishima shot up and asked worriedly.

"Kirishima...you've changed!" Kaminari replied. This is not like him though. Maybe what happened during his internship really had an impact on him. 

"But it's true! Villains are flourishing right now!" He defended. 

"You're right. That's a very reasonable opinion. However, U.A. isn't just about the hero course." Aizawa-sensei replied as he zippers up his sleeping bag, "If the sports festival is the big moment for the hero course, the school festival is for the others-- the support course, general studies, and business course students to shine. It doesn't get as much attention as the sports festival. But for them, it's an event they look forward to."