13: Final Exams

Selene's POV

We got back to UA after a week of internship. I slid the door open, I stopped when I saw Bakugo's back facing me. I tilted my head to the side to see, why he was still standing at the entrance. 

"Seriously?! Seriously Bakugo?!" I saw Kirishima and Sero laughing, making fun with Bakugo. Oh yeah...his hair is still combed down...

"Stop laughing, my hair got used to it, so it won't go back even if I wash them. Oi, stop laughing! I'll kill you!!" He said while trembling in embarrassment. 

Guess I don't need to show everyone his picture. Geez, I have to hold my laugh...

I walked past beside him and immediately sat down on my seat. I'm still looking at them. 

"Oi, stop laughing! I'll kill you!" He threatened them. 

"Don't be such a killjoy! Pfft, it looks good on you! Side-Part Boy!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Sero said while laughing still

"WHAT'D YOU SAY??!!" He yelled and his hair bombed back to normal. 

"It's back!"

I couldn't help it, I cover my face and laughed so hard

I couldn't help it, I cover my face and laughed so hard. I caught their attention, that's why they look at me.

"See, even Hinata-chan was laughing her ass out because of your hair!" Kirishima said. 

Bakugo glared at me first then his face softened, but he easily takes it back. "Tch" 

He gets back to those assholes who are teasing him and tackled them and start grabbing their uniforms. 

I turned to everyone and they were talking about their internship experience. Minutes later, the class starts...

-----------------------------

"Okay, everyone! Let's have an ice breaker! Tell me, what is your own definition of a hero?" Midnight asked us.

A hero...huh...

Almost everyone raised their hand to answer. I didn't bother to answer since most of their answers are all the same, that a hero saves people and fights off villains.