12: Internships

Selene's POV

Aizawa-sensei told us that our internship will last for a week. After we decided what our hero name will be, he handed each of us a list of offers from the pros and it is up to us to choose from it. 

I did get a lot of offers from different heroes around the country. It's quite hard to choose the best option. 

We also have to consider the different places and specialties to work in. I personally want to fight crimes in urban areas. I'm kinda into fighting villains and saving people at the same time! 

-----------------

*AFTER 2 DAYS*

"You all have your costumes, right? Always remember that you are not allowed to wear them in public. Don't drop them as well. Make sure you mind your manners with the pro heroes around you. Do I make myself clear?" Aizawa-sensei said. 

"Yes, sir!" We all replied.

We're currently here at the train station in our uniforms. Today is the start of our internship. I honestly didn't know what agency I have to go to, at first. 

Rehan went to Fourth Kind's agency together with Kirishima. I heard Shu also went there. While Ema went to Guhead Hero's agency. 

Luckily, I got an offer from one of the top heroes agencies. I can't actually believe that Best Jeanist would offer me to work with him as an intern! I am soo overwhelmed. More importantly, he is famous and good with people. I'm looking forward to learning with him!

I bade farewell to my classmates and get on the train, heading to the center of Tokyo. Once I found a spot to seat I immediately get my earphones and listen to music. 

I was staring at the ground when I saw a pair of shoes on my front. I looked up to see who it is and I saw Bakugo, looking down at me. I removed my earphones. 

"The hell are you doing here?" He rudely asked. As usual, acting like an asshole. 

"I'm heading to Genius Office. I got an offer from Best Jeanist." I casually said. Geez, why am I even acting nice to this rude jerk?  Calm down, Selene. 

"Tch. So what?" He said and sat down beside me. 

The fuck?! 

"YOU ASKED ME REMEMBER?!" I snapped. He got surprised at what I had just done. But eventually looked away. 

What's wrong with this jerk?!

Everyone inside the train looked at us, me particularly. I got embarrassed and said sorry to them. I glared at this jerk beside me. 

"Tsk, so noisy." He commented. 

I took a deep breath, forcing myself to calm down. "Anyways, what agency are you going to?" I asked not looking at him. I'm actually preparing myself if ever he doesn't reply or talked to me. 

"Same as yours," he replied. My eyes widened and looked at him surprised. I blinked numerously. You've got to be kidding me...

Ughh I can't believe I'm stuck with that jerk in this internship. I hope I survive...

Minutes later, we arrived at the next station. An old man came and there are no seats left. No one even dared to give the old man a seat! I was about to stand up and give my seat when a lady offered first. 

Oh, well. I scanned the whole train out of boredom and saw a crutch on top of the lady's seat. 

I immediately looked at her feet and saw that her left ankle was bandaged.