》02《 Futile Resistance

ᕁ᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮ᕁ ᕁ᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮ᕁ

▂▃▅▆▇ 02 - Futile Resistance ▇▆▅▃▂

ᕁ᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮ᕁ ᕁ᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮ᕁ

His body still partially numb from sleep and pleasantly relaxed was then pulled gently from unconsciousness when a soft shiver ran through his body. A light tickle broke from his neck as his mind focused on the sensation his body was feeling. His mind imprinted on him the image of a caress on his skin, accompanied by a hot breath. And the light came on when the haze of sleep slowly dissipated.

Hardly, the redhead blinked to focus on what was around him. A dim light shone through the thick curtains of his bedroom. A familiar scent hung in the air and was enough to soothe the singer's confused mind.

But the young man didn't have the opportunity to deepen his thoughts, nor to take advantage of the serenity he felt when he woke up because he again felt this pleasant sensation which dotted his body with intoxicating chills at the level of his neck and his hips.

Intrigued, but far from worried, Gun tilted his head slightly to the side or an intense pair of eyes caught his gaze and absorbed his soul. His heart skipped a beat and his breath hitched for a few seconds. The time that his brain analyzes what he was seeing.

Gun stared at that tall, attractive figure behind him for a moment, unable to shake off that intense eye contact. One of the boy's hands slid sensually along his hip and made circular motions, like a sensual dance that aimed to make his still sleeping body react.

Leaving Gun's neck, which he was busy kissing greedily, the black-haired young man preferred the softness of his calling lips to him. Bewitched by these pupils which pierced him, Gun didn't reject the kiss. On the contrary, desire woke up slowly and began to consume him. Lacking contact, he let Mark come and browse his warm, soft lips with passion until his breath ran out.

Mark barely gave him time to catch his breath, just time to readjust his position, and he went to devour his mate's lips again.

Devoured by the desire that consumed him, Gun let himself be overwhelmed by the devouring passion of his junior and went to encircle the back of his neck with his possessive arms in order to deepen the contact and savor more this familiar proximity.

Moving on top of him, Mark managed to hoist himself above the redhead's body and Gun could guess a smile on his lips through the kiss. This boy was insatiable. And his all-consuming passion contaminated Gun and consumed him more than he wanted to admit. His heart melted for him. His weak mind was unable to deny him anything. And inside, Gun was convinced Mark knew it. And used this asset effectively.

The kiss lasted for long minutes during which the temperature of their bodies rose. The sucking sounds of their mingling tongues echoed in the air obscenely. And a plaintive moan escaped the elder's mouth as the younger went to nibble his lower lip. His body was shaking with excitement. Mark always managed the feat to put him in turmoil. And this weakness, Gun despised it.