Chapter 6

Hi beautiful people it's your girl Tylie 😜 Happy Valentine's day a day of loooooovvvvvveeee❣️😬 and for us the single peeps a day of extreme chilling😎✌️🙅hope you enjoyed chapter five it took me two whole weeks to write the previous chapter so hope you enjoyed that and this one too.

Lexi's pov
That was awesome I told Mackale nah it was nothing hey Lex since we're pretending to be a couple and all that should we like go and a fake date Mackale said stunned at his words I asked him why and he told me couples go on dates and if we didn't go on one this whole thing would blow up in our faces I agreed and he said he pick me up at 8:000pm and I nodded.

Troy's pov
After I saw Mack with Zoe I've been in a bad mood. Like he's going out with Lexi now I need to talk to her I was heading for the stairs when I passed my dad's room and heard him on the phone talking to some guy called Z.F at Eden-Bright station I continued walking but stopped when I heard the man on the phone say yes the girl at 8:00pm I was confused but I didn't want any problems today cause of my mood so I just cleared it from my mind and headed for my car. When I reached Lexi's place at 8:15 I knocked and aunt Maria opened the door Troy what brings you here she said hi aunt Maria I came to see Lexi she home no sweetie she just left with the young man who lives across the street at theeeeee Fisherns I nodded sadly and was going when she stopped me and said don't be sad hon she'll be home by 10:00 I just nodded and left. I went home after that and lied on my bed sobbing I was sleeping when I heard my phone ring it was Lexi I picked up I was about to ask soo many questions but she cut me of and sounded terrified.

Lex's pov
Troy came to pick me up at exactly 8:00 I said bye to my mom and sat in his car as we headed for wherever he was taking to I tried to engage in a conversation but Mack just kept shutting me up I was quiet the whole time but couldn't hold myself when Mack curved into a bush and we reached an uncompleted building and on it was written Eden-Bright station I was confused and asked him what we were doing there but before he could answer I a large man who looked a lot like Mackale came toy front as Mack was at my back and demanded I give him my phone since he looked wweeyy stronger than me I have him my spare phone instead of the phone I used he smiled victoriously and dragged me inside to a room with only one window and locked me in there I could scream because he had his hand on my mouth as Mackale the traitor was talking to one of the associates who had covered his face so I could only see his eyes he looked oddly familiar but I just brushed the thought of as Mr Zain Fishern left me in in the cold dark room as soon as I saw them leave through the window i brought out my phone and walked around the room looking for cell service luckily I found it and I called the first person that came mind Troy when I called Troy it took him some time to pick up and when he finally did he bombarded me with questions but stopped when I told him in-between sobbs that I had been kidnapped and Mackale had something to do with it . I narrated how we tried to prank him and how the date went about at 8:00 then when I told him I saw a sign on the door which read Eden-Bright station there was a long silence before Troy finally said he knew exactly where I was and he knew who wanted me captured then he cut the call. After that I sobbed a little and remembered my mom she'd be soo worried it was already 10:3w and I'd said I'd be home by 10:00 I called her and she asked me where I was I told her I was at Mack's and I'd be having a sleepover with Monroe she just chuckled and cut after that I wept and after sometime dozed off. I was woken up by the shine of an early morning sun when I got up I saw that there was no bathroom so that meant I can't brush my teeth or have my bath just when I was about to hit the door and demand a toothbrush someone opened it with a key and passed me something that looked like creamed possum I won't eat that I said you better that's your meal for today he said in which he closed the door after I was about to have a spoonfull when my phone rang loudly I quickly picked up before anyone could hear it ring hello i said Lexi,Lexi hurry climb through the window I'm in the bushes it was Troy he'd come to save me I was climbing out smoothly until my curves cot stuck I asked Troy to pull as he tried to pull I heard someone try to unlock the door he pulled as hard as he could and I fell but quickly got up and we ran to his motorcycle and sped of at a distance I could hear someone shouting she's gone she's gone and when I thought I was finally free some guy started to chase us with his motorcycle he caught up with us fast and Troy asked me to take the wheel what I don't know how to ride this thing it's just like riding a bike he said so as I was desperately trying to keep this thing on the road Troy tried to push that guy off his own bike I forgot to look forward because I was distracted by Troy and the guy before I knew it my head hit a branch and as Troy tried to save me he got distracted from the guy and didn't realize the other guys behind him before he knew it they tried to tie him as he struggled and finally he gave in and screamed ran Lexi run for help without hesitation I ran and ran as some guys followed me I saw an old woman sitting in front of a cottage and asked her if she could help me hide she nodded slowly and told me to go inside that I'd see some hay I should hide in I gladly thanked her and went in just seconds later I heard the guys asking her if she'd seen a young girl head this way I bit my lip as I heard the old woman lie and say she hadn't seen me. When I was sure they were gone I came out and thanked the old woman who then gave me something to eat when I was done and I was leaving she called me back and told me 'be warned young one not everyone is to be trusted be warned ' after saying that the woman vanished I was so shocked I could not speak well then I remembered Troy and headed for a place where people were. When I reached I saw a familiar place it was the road to the library meaning Troy's house was near I hurried to his house and when I rang the door bell his father answered and sweetly said come in come in I told him it was urgent that I tell him something then he nodded and before i could tell him what happened what the old woman said replayed in my head so I quickly got up and tried to leave when Mr Hunter stopped me and ask what the matter was I just told him I had homework and he tried to force me to stay when his wife came downstairs, I used this opportunity to leave and when i got home my mom welcomed me and I told her we had to leave now that some people were after me and Troy needed help I told her I'd explain later and she got her keys out locked up and drove us to a hotel we got our room key and in our room I explained everything and with trembling hands she said this is the same thing that happened to your father before I could say anything I heard gunshots and someone screaming they're on the third floor oh no they found us mom what do we do.

I hope y'all liked this chapter I know it's intense but the best is yet to come guys so stay tuned and don't forget to vote for this chapter 😊 I love you guys mmmwaaaahh 🥰❣️🥰❣️🥰.