10. (short!) Epilogue

Chuuya sat on the corner of the sofa, calmly watching the fire in front of him, he was relaxed and kinda sleepy. the flames reflected in his eyes and matched the color of his hair.

Dazai admired Chuuya's beauty while laying horizontally, with his head on Chuuya's lap. However, conflicting thoughts were sinking in his head, he had a hard day, and he couldn't refrain himself from asking.

-Chuuya, why do you always come back to me? I've hurt you so much, why are you keeping up with me?

- because,- Chuuya paused for a second, not showing any surprise from Dazai's sudden question.- because I'm an idiot, Dazai. And I'll continue to be one, every single time that you'll come back.

- I won't leave you anymore, I promise,- Dazai raised his hand and gently caressed Chuuya's cheek, feeling his warm and soft skin. - I promised it to myself, that day on the bridge.

- yeah, as if,- Chuuya smiled at his lover and started playing with his hair, but deep down Chuuya knew, that he won't ever lose him again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
yup, this is it. I hope the ending didn't seem rushed, but I'm absolutely horrible at writing fluff, so that's the best I can give you lol. I hope you enjoyed this story, because I for sure liked writing it. I Couldn't thank you enough for all the sweet comments, I hope yall know, that every single word makes my day!! ❤️❤️

(side note: Since you went so far into the very end of my story, I would really appreciate it if you gave me some criticism, or any comments regarding my writing, please, I want to get better)

alsoooo I know it seems like the story is not actually done, but I kinda got the idea that I ruined it's potential, so I decided to quickly end it here.