Chapter 2

(What Hailey wears to the interview)

Hailey's P.O.V.

It was a few days later when we were all back on set, to have a meeting about the press tour coming up. "Hailey! Let's go!" My older sister Taylor, who's also my assistant, yelled as I was walking a great deal slower than her "calm down, I'm coming ok?" I complained as I started to run to catch up to her.

It was fun having my sister with me all the time, it's stressful sometimes, but it's fun nonetheless. Taylor became my assistant when she graduated from college. I've had a few different assistants in the past but they didn't really work really well with me, so my sister said that she would be glad to help me out.

~A few minutes later~

"Ok, so the press tour for the movie is starting tomorrow. We're starting here in Atlanta and then working our way over to LA. Once we're done in LA, we're going to start the European part of the tour" Kevin Feige told all of us. "So tomorrow I'll be letting you know who's paired up with who for the interviews. And we need to make sure that Tom, Mark and Hailey don't spoil anything alright" he added, making some of us chuckle. "Oh come on! I'm not that bad am I?" I questioned as I threw my hands up "you are that bad" Tom Hiddleston said, patting my shoulder. "Alright, go home, get some rest and we'll see you tomorrow" Kevin said as he stood up and left.

~The next day~

I was never the best at doing interviews, occasionally my anxiety gotten the best of me and I just freeze up and stutter a bit.

I walked into the room where I would be doing the interviews when I heard Sebastian and Anthony joking around. "God damn it, I'm stuck with you two idiots?" I joked as I sat down in between them "hell yeah you are" the both said at the same time. Great, there's going to be little to no interview today, just us joking around.

A few minutes later the lady that was going to interview us walked into the room and sat in the chair across from us "hi guys! I'm Tina and I'll be doing the interview with you today" she smiled and shook all of our hands, she seemed nice.

"Let's get started shall we?" She said and then the interview was under way. "So Hailey, you're still in high school correct? What is it like dealing with high school and acting?" She asked, I thought about it for a second before saying "yes I am. It's definitely hard balancing both things, but I'll be graduating at the end of June so I'm pretty excited about that." I could see Taylor from the corner of my eye give me a thumbs up. "Was the rest of the cast any help?" She questioned "yes, they did help and they did the best they could without doing it all for me. But these two right here were no help at all, they kept trying to distract me" I joked, making everyone in the room chuckle. A few interviews later, we were finally done for the day.

~at home~

"Ok, so we've got to get you ready the press tour" Taylor said as we walked into my bedroom "ok, sounds good" I smiled and started helping her pack my things for the next month or so.

(Hey guys! Enjoy this chapter! Please don't forget to vote, comment and share!)