Chapter 3

Hailey's P.O.V.

"Sid! I've got a question for ya" I said through the phone "ok, what is it?" He wondered "I know that you are going to be in the LA area for the next few days, so I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to the Infinity War premier?" I asked nervously "really? You want me to go with you? Out of everyone why me?" He asked "yeah I want you to come with me! I never get to see you so why not use this time to hang out with my favourite brother" I teased "I would love to come! When is it?" He asked "it's tonight. I know it's short notice, but all you need is a suit and tie" I rushed "ok, that's fine. Should I just head over to your hotel room then?" He questioned "that would be great! I'll see you soon" I smiled and hung up.

Half an hour later, Sid finally made it. "Hey! You made it" I smiled as I got up from the makeup chair to hug him "I wouldn't miss this for the world" he smiled back then sat down on the couch. "Hey, could you pass me a strawberry?" I asked Sid, he got up and got me about 3 of them and put them on a small napkin "aw! Thanks buddy" I smiled, my brother knows me so well that he got me more than what I asked for "no problem kiddo" he chuckled and sat back down.

About an hour later everybody was ready to head out. Sid, Taylor and I all walked down to the limo that was waiting to take us over to the premier. "You excited?" Sid asked "yeah, I'm just a little nervous" I told him honestly "don't worry about anything, we'll be right behind you" Taylor smiled "I really appreciate you guys being here" I smiled over at the both of them.

A few minutes later we pulled up the the carpet, the sound of the fans only got louder once the door opened, the flashes of the cameras were a bit blinding at first, but my eyes quickly adjusted. "You ready?" A person who was working the event asked "yep" I smiled and walked out onto the carpet. After taking a few photos by myself, Sid came up beside me and took a few pictures with me, then we started to slowly make our way down the carpet.

As I was in the middle of an interview I felt someone rap their arm around my waist and kiss my forehead. I looked over to see who it was and it was Chris Evans. I smiled "hey Chris, how are you?" I asked and gave him a side hug "I'm doing great now that I've seen my kid" he joked, making the interviewer, Sid and I laugh.

A few interviews and a few more photos later, we finally made it into the theatre. As we were waiting for things to start I turned to Sid "Can I have my cookies?" I asked, he chuckled and pulled out a bag of cookies from his coat pocket "thank you" I smiled and gave him a quick side hug. "Did you seriously bring cookies?" I heard a voice behind me say, I turned to see that it was Mark Ruffalo who spoke. "Yeah, want one?" I asked and held the bag out towards him "I'd love one" he laughed and grabbed one.

The movie just ended and people were starting to head to the after party. "Can we stay at the after party for a little bit then go get McDonald's? I'm hungry" I asked Sid "of course, I could go for some food too" he smiled.

After staying at the after party for a while, Sid and I got a cab and headed over to McDonald's while Taylor went back to the hotel. We were still in our party clothes, but we didn't care. "Hi, what can I get for you?" The woman behind the counter asked "hi, could I get a Big Mac combo upsized please?" I asked with a small smile "of course, and for you sir?" She asked, looking at Sid. "Could I get the same thing please?" He asked "of course, anything else?" She wondered "no thank you" I said politely.

A few minutes later we were sitting down and eating our food. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that some people started to recognize me, only a few fans came up to me and asked for a photo and an autograph. "So how's school going?" Sid asked before shoving a fry in his mouth "it's going good, I'm done in 2 weeks so I'm pretty excited about that" I smiled then took a drink "that's good" he smiled back. We finished our meal and left.

"Why aren't we going to my hotel?" I asked Sid as I saw that we were going in the wrong direction "because the guys miss you and wanna hang out with you" he told me with a small smile "ok then" I chuckled. We arrived at the hotel where the team was staying and Sid walked me towards a room that was big enough to fit the team, the coaches and a few other people that help out with the team. "Hey!" Everybody yelled once they saw us enter the room "hey!" I said just as loud as they did. The first person to come up to me was Geno. He gave me his famous bear hug, the same one that he's been giving me since I was a kid. "Hey, how's my favourite kid?" He asked in his thick broken accent "I'm good Geno, how are you?" I questioned as I pulled away "I'm better now that you're here" making everyone in the room chuckle.

After hanging out with the guys for a while, I decided that it was time to head back to my hotel and get some sleep, it's been a long day.

(A/N: hey guys! Hope you enjoy! Please don't forget to vote, comment and share!)