Chapter 6

Hailey's P.O.V.

We were currently filming the beginning of the fight scene where Thor, Iron Man, Steve and Riley (just pretend that Riley was there too lol) were looking at Thanos while everybody else was still stuck under all the rubble.

"And action!" Joe yelled.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked nobody in particular "we fight" dad said confidently. After a few minutes of fighting, Thanos was on top of Thor trying to push Storm-breaker into his neck. All of a sudden Thor's other hammer, Mjölnir, started to rise from the ground and flew past my head, I followed where it was going and say that it was going to Captain America. "Holy fucking shit! I fucking called it!" I said excitedly, I started laughing and had a huge smile on my face, even though it was completely out of character and I wasn't supposed to say anything "cut!" I heard one of the Russos yell "Hailey! That's not your line! You don't even have any lines. You're not supposed to say anything, you just smile and give a short laugh" Joe sighed, but has a giant smile on his face "sorry Joe! I didn't know that this was going to happen, I got a bit to excited" I said with a small smile "it's ok. Alright, let's take it from when the hammer starts lifting" Joe said loud enough for everyone to hear.

We finished that scene shortly after, now a few of us were practicing a few things or memorizing some lines before we started to film the next scene. Which was where Steve and Riley were ready to take on Thanos by themselves and then all of the portals open behind them and everybody comes back. We started off the scene from where Thanos threw Steve and he landed farther away from everybody else.

"And action!" Someone yelled.

Steve slowly got up off the ground, with some help from Riley. A few seconds after standing up properly, we heard a voice come threw our ear pieces "hey Cap. On your left" we turned around and saw Sam and everybody else who turned to dust come threw the portals. I smiled as I saw Peter come down, I ran over and gave him a big hug.

When finished that scene, we finally got to call it a day. "Bed time, bed time" I started to sing as I skipped towards my trailer for the night. I heard a few members of the cast and crew laugh as I passed them.

The rest of the week went the same. Got up early, filmed for most of the day sometimes going until the early hours of the morning, go to bed for a few hours, repeat.

It was tiring, but it was totally worth it in the end. I wouldn't change anything for the world.

(A/N: hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please don't forget to vote, comment and share!)