The Truth Chapter 11

-All Might's POV-

After dropping Young Nezu off at U.A. I drove home. He so kind yet cold at the same time. He must have been a kind soul before the torture. Sometimes I wonder 'How could someone do this to such a kind child.' Then I remember that this world is cruel, no one cares how kind someone is or how innocent they are, they get the worst treatment. If only I was there for my son I could've saved him. I couldn't save my own son... so I will save the principal's son, no matter what it takes.

~Timeskip~

When I arrived home I saw Inko sitting on the front porch steps. "Inko, what are you doing out here? It's cold." I put my arms around her, feeling her cold skin. "When is Izuku coming home?" Inko asked slowly sounding sleepy. So meeting young Nezu triggered her habit. "It's okay sweetie. Let's go to bed." I picked up Inko while she put her head against my chest. "I don't want to see you sad ever again." I whispered as I opened the front door. "Mom hasn't done that since March. It's been about a month and a half." Izumi said catching me off guard. "Why are you still up?" I asked while place Inko on the couch.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay. Also, I wanted to talk about Nezu." Izumi explained taking a seat. "The principle?" I asked. "No, his son. I wanted to talk about his son." I took a seat at the dinner table. "I also wanted to talk to you regarding Young Nezu." Izumi joined me at the table. "Can I ask you something?" I asked. Izumi nodded her head. "Why did you call young Nezu by his last name?" Izumi was taken aback by my question. "W-What do you mean?" Izumi seemed confused but also nervous. "If I remember correctly, you asked me to check on your new friend. At first I was confused because I thought I met all of your classmates and all the friends you made but then you said his name. You asked me to check on Izuku. But when I got here you were calling him by his last name. What happened?" Izumi sat silently for a minute before whispering to me "Did he ask you?" A long silence entered the room. "...No..."

"I went into brother's room then I felt disgusted with myself so I stopped calling Nezu by his first name." Izumi quickly said.

'W-what did she say?' "Why did you feel disgusted? What did you do?" I asked getting serious. Ignoring the fact that she broke the one rule i made. 

Izumi just kept looking at the ground. "Izumi?" There was a long silence. Then Izumi said something that shook me to the core.

"You know how Izuku was getting bullied in middle school?" She looked up with a determined face but scared eyes. "By Young Bakugo and Tod-" Izumi quickly cut me off. "The thing is.... It wasn't only middle school, it also wasn't just Kacchan and Shoto. Izuku was getting bullied ever since he turned four. He was getting bullied by me and my friends." I could barely see Izumi's leg shaking, she was determined for something but she was scared at the same time.

"You bullied your brother?"

Izumi still shaking responded quickly.

"Y-y-yes. I-I..." "

"You what?" I asked feeling a little anger building up inside.

"I only did it to protect him, at least that's what I thought. This whole time I was doing it to protect myself. I believed in Kacchan, I trusted him with everything, so when he said we should bully brother to stop him from being a hero I didn't stop to think about it at all. When I think back I only see myself turning against brother because they called him contagious and they thought because I was his brother that I would end up the same as him. I was ashamed and without knowing I slowly distanced myself from brother and tortured him for years on end. I didn't speak up about it because it would have made me look bad. Kacchan and Shoto said they would take the blame for all of it. I happily obliged because I didn't want to lose my recommendation to U.A. But after ten months with distance friends and no brother I felt alone, though I never spent time with him I always felt a connection with him. It was like we bonded without actually bonding. I spent ten months training and getting ready to inherit your quirk. I felt so depressed and alone all because of a doctor's appointment. I should have said something sooner. I'm sorry." Her rant finally ending. So much information packed into what she said. 

"You bullied your brother?" A very familiar angry female voice echoed throughout the room.

"Mom!?!? You're awake." Izumi said quickly getting up from her chair.

"Why didn't you tell me!? You said you had nothing to do with Izuku's bullying, and now your telling us the this? Why now of all times?"

There was silence in the room. I felt angry yet sad. Angry for what Izumi had done and sad for what we had done to Izumi.

"It's because of Nezu. I saw him and felt something inside me. But something else, he is so similar to brother, albeit less heroic but nonetheless similar." Izumi answered to her mother.

She came out to us because of a new kid. "Izumi do you know what you've done? You pushed your brother away and treated him less than anyone. How could you do that?" Izumi looked baffled, maybe angry.

"How dare you!" Izumi yelled with tears in her eyes. "You two ignored him for so many years. I thought it would be impossible for a parent to forget their own child. But I was shocked to see that not only one parent but both parents? How do you forget your own child because of test results?"

I looked at confused. "What are you talking about?" Izumi once again looked baffled.

"Are you telling me you don't even know?"

I looked over to Inko confused.

"Both of you have ignored you own child since the day he was diagnosed quirkless. You spent all your time training me and forgetting about Izuku. You only started caring once he disappeared. So don't you dare say anything about me." Izumi said bursting into tears.

Her words hit me hard. Slowly realizing that I had no memories of bonding with Izuku. "Dad. Why did you say that Izuku had no potential, that he didn't have the heart of a hero?"

I looked at her with massive tears streaming down my face. "He was always in his room and never talked to us. I honestly thought he was going to become a villain, me and your mother were just waiting for the day that he would walk down those stairs and threaten us. At which point we were going to arrest him. To be completely honest we thought he outsmarted us when he suddenly said he'd given up on his dream and would be coming home late. But I guess we were wrong."

"Dad! Have you ever even seen his notebook? Have you ever heard him talk. Brother was relentless when it came to his dream. Every time he was pushed down he got up over and over and over again. You thought he was going to become villain but the truth is that Izuku was the most heroic kid in middle school, even saving a child from a car accident. We were lucky that Izuku didn't choose the villain life." Izumi finished by handing us one of Izuku's notebooks. He had notes on all the famous heroes and even underground heroes like Eraserhead.

After a long while of silence Inko silently responded. "Do not talk to me as if you know what I went through." Izumi got up. She looked mad. "Wha-" *slap* Inko suddenly Infront of us slapped Izumi. "You don't know the pain I felt when Izuku blocked us out. I have always watched Izuku from the sidelines." She said as she walked off to her room. Izumi stood there stunned.

1415 words

Sorry it took me while but I was carrying people on Minecraft bed wars. I hope you like this chapter because I kept forgetting what I was writing so it might be a mess. Thank you very much!