I'll show you that it won't shoot (Pt 1)

Ever since that night at the gym, things have been pretty strange at Culver Creek. I started hanging out with my brother and his friends more. I still don't like them. Jason always makes sure that I'm okay and is always the sweetest boyfriend. I guess I scared him that night. Also I haven't spoken to Alaska since that night , I heard she spent thanksgiving with The colonel and Pudge. I miss her but what she did was unforgivable, plus if Longwell finds out that I spoke to her, he'd probably never speak to me again. The Colonel and Sarah broke up and she is now dating Longwell. 

We sit in the gym. I watch as my brother puts his arm around Sara and I roll my eyes. Jason holds my hand and whispers to me "You look beautiful today". I smirk and I decide to tease him a bit. "Oh so I didn't look beautiful yesterday". He playfully rolls his eyes and gives me a quick kiss and I blush.

"Alright, everybody, eyes and ears on me." The Eagle starts, "We're gonna get started, I hope everybody enjoyed themselves over the Thanksgiving holiday, Who's ready to end the semester strong?" Everyone just stares blankly at him.

"All right, We have a few things that we need to get to. College applications need to be emailed by the end of next week so proof read those essays before hitting send. Thank you." He continues as my brother and Kevin fist bump each other. I roll my eyes, Like the idiots are gonna get into college.

Holly comes up and announces the theme for the Winter dance. Ugly christmas sweaters. Yay. I look around and I make eye contact with Alaska. I quickly look away. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason and I were making out in my room, and he was on top of me. He starts to kiss my neck, "God, you're so fucking hot" he says between kisses. He puts his hand up my skirt but I grab his arm really quickly. 

"Yeah no" I smile at him and give him a quick kiss, before getting up to go to the mirror because I just know this boy has given me a hickey. 

"What, Why?" He asks quickly coming over and kissing my shoulder. "Because, we could get caught. Maybe during the dance this weekend?" I suggest. 

"You want me to fuck you at the dance" He asks with a smirk on his face. "No dumbass, all the teachers will be at the dance, we can sneak out of the dance and you know" I smile at him and He smiles back. "Can you stay the night with me please?" I ask him. "Anything for you" he says and kisses me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up in the morning and Jason is smiling and staring at me. weirdo.

"Good morning" he says and kisses my head. I start to reply to him but then we hear someone scream.

"MOTHERFUCKERS"

I quickly get up out of bed and put one of Jason's hoodies that I stole and runout of the room, him following behind me. 

Turns out the weekday warriors flooded Alaska's room. That's fucking messed up. Takumi, The Colonel, Pudge, Jason and I try to help her clean up a bit.

"This is too damn far" The colonel says. "What'd I tell you, Her life's library" I feel so bad for her. I've been such a bad friend, I should have been there for her instead of ignoring her like everyone else.

Takumi and The colonel say they're gonna prank the weekday warriors back but I'm gonna stay out of it and so is Pudge and Jason. It'll probably stress me out and I'll have another panic attack. 

"Alaska, can I talk to you?" I ask her after the boys leave and she nods. "I'm sorry, you needed me and I wasn't there. I've been a bad friend and I miss you". I apologise to her.

"I'm sorry too, I should never have ratted. I heard about your panic attack, and I probably caused it so I'm sorry too" She replies to me. I smile and hug her. Then I leave to get ready for class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the night of the dance and I'm wearing the ugliest christmas sweater I could find and so is Jason.

"Come on, let's go dance" I say to Jason and I grab his hand and lead him to the dance floor as Since you been gone by kelly clarkson plays. 

We dance for a little bit before Jason grabs my hips and kisses me. I feel his hard on and giggle. "Okay, come on, let's go" he says to me and we sneak out of the gym to his room. God I hope we don't get caught. 

...........

"We should get dressed and go back" I say and I try to stand up but my legs wobble. He chuckles and says "I'll tell the eagle that you weren't feeling well so I took you back and we can cuddle okay?" He says while getting dressed and kissing me quickly.

A/N Hey guys, been a while, sorry for that I've just been really busy but I'm gonna try to finish this book over the next few months as I have some free time.