The Actual Story

You wake up to Joey screaming at you and watch as he walks away. You then hear your mom playing the flute and you glance at the clock.

6 AM?   You thought.

"Wow, its early." You said before remembering it was your birthday along with Liv and Maddie's.

Your dad walks in with his trail of ladybugs and hands you a cupcake. There was a few lady bugs but you just flicked them off and ate the cupcake. You noticed him handing one to your sisters, but they just got mad and threw it at Pete. Pete throws cheese back at them and jumps out the window. You stand up and walk down the hallway. This was a normal day to me.

You hear a knock at the door. 

Must be Artie.

You run and trip down the stairs. You look up and see Artie at the door.

"Hi" you say.

"Hola." he said back.

"RAAAHHH" Joey roars at Parker. 

Parker screams like a little girl and jumps into his painting- tunnel.

"Wow, you look beautiful" says Artie. 

You look into a mirror and realize there is a huge bruise on your eye from falling down the stairs.

You smile. 

"Thank You" you say

"For you" He says handing you a small present.

You open it and its your dads hand.

"WHAT DID YOU DO ARTIE!" You cry.

"I SAW YOUR DAD FALL OUT THE WINDOW AND I HIT HIM WITH A BAT BECAUSE THERE WERE LADYBUGS ON HIM" He cried back.

"I CAN NEVER FORGIVE YOU ARTIE" you yelled as he bent down to smell my feet. 

You kick him as hard as you can and blood rushes out of his nose. Artie screams as loud as he can. He pulls out two popsicles and throws one at a kid crossing the street. He puts the other on his nose to calm down the swelling. 

He then gets on all fours and trots to the hospital. He comes back an hour later. Even though he killed your dad, you still loved him. 

When Artie gets back, he throws popsicles at Joey and tries to leave. Little did he know, Carmella was there the whole time. She turns into a bear and runs after Artie. She comes back with a huge chunk of his hair. You look out the window seeing him rolling around in the leaves and crying while holding the bald spot on his head. 

Joey walks outside and screams at Artie, then walks back inside to make a sandwich. 

Parker comes back out of his tunnel. In the time of him being in the tunnel, he ended up training the ladybugs to do what he wants. Parker hated Artie, so he made the ladybugs attack him. 

Artie runs home with the ladybugs chasing him. 

"BYE FARTIE" Parker yells at Artie. 

He never liked how Artie smelled.

1 month later

They actually find out who killed my dad. Artie. They brought him to a mental hospital and after 1 year of being there, he breaks out and goes to China.

He ends up finding Ellen and they fall in love. They have 7 children. 4 boys, 3 girls. They name all of the boys Artie and the Girls Artina. 

Now, in 2021, you have no idea about his whereabouts.