Ayano x Mida Rana

Ayano's Perspective:

It was five minutes until the last bell. We were supposed to be reading. I wasn't. My book was propped up and I had my phone between the pages. I quickly texted Info-chan, keeping a wary eye on our substitute teacher Mida Rana, who was pacing up front.

~ Text Conversation

~Ayano: I need a favor.

Info: What do you need to know?

Ayano: You know Mida Rana?

Info: Substitute teacher. Age, 30. Been a substitute for two years. Has been accused of having sexual relations with a student once before, however there was no evidence to back up the claim.

Ayano: So you've heard of her. Besides my darling Senpai, is she interested in anybody else in the school?

Info: Actually, yes. You.

Ayano: Me?

Info: Yes, you. Is that all?

Ayano: Yes, thanks.

Info: Nice to know I was helpful.

~ Back to Story ~

I tapped my chin. This was surprisingly convenient. I spared a glance at Mida, who had since sat on her pedestal with her legs crossed and her elbows drawn in tightly to accentuate her chest. I waited until her gaze landed on me, pulling at the collar of my shirt as low as it could go. I spread my knees slightly and licked my lips sexily. Just to make sure she got the hint, I winked. Mida bit her lower lip and then winked back. No hesitation. Hopefully, she would...Bring! The bell rang and my classmates wasted no time in packing up their supplies and quickly leaving.

"Miss Aishi?" Mida called. "Yes, Sensei?" I asked innocently. "I need you to stay after class." I heard a few ooh's from my peers as they filed out, several mocking glances passing over me. On the other hand, there were a few jealous looks that were shot my way by a cluster of boys. Mida closed and locked the doors after the last student left. She then turned towards me and I walked towards her.

"How are you, Mida?" She raised her eyebrows. "You're not allowed to call me that, Ayano." I discreetly patted my skirt pocket, with the knife in it. "Are you going to... punish me?" I twirled my hair. Slipping my hand behind me, I prepared to grab the blade and to slit her throat. "I suppose so," she answered, eyes narrow and her smile flicking at the corners of her lips. I was about to grab my knife, but she grabbed my arms quicker than I expected her to. The knife fell out of my skirt. I tried to mask the noise of the metal clattering to the floor. The noise that slipped out of my mouth was a rattling moan. Smirking, she sat on a desk and pulled me over her knees. I was about to protest or do something, anything, when I felt her flip up my skirt, revealing my tiny black panties causing me to blush.

I honestly didn't expect for her to actually ever lay a hand on me. I thought I would be able to gut her before she got to it. I was incorrect. I quickly formulated a plan. We'd do whatever she wanted and then, hopefully I'd satisfy her enough to stay away from my Senpai. Yes hopefully that would work. I smiled formulating my plan, until I felt a sharp spank. My body rocked against her knees. "Ow!" I yelped. I grabbed onto the desk. "What do you have to say for yourself?" Mida asked, her voice rich and sultry. I quickly sifted through all of the answers she'd want to hear. "Thank you, Sensei," I said carefully. I wasn't sure if that's what she wanted, but I figured it would suffice. "Good," she said. She spanked me again, harder. I bit my lip in an attempt to keep myself from crying out, releasing a whimper instead. "Thank you, Sensei," I repeated. I hoped she'd finish soon.

My fist clenched instinctively, but I forced my hand to relax as my skin was met with another harsh slap. She spanked me five more times. My skin burned and ached by the end. I had to admit that I was slightly turned on, but I couldn't believe I'm about to lose my virginity to someone 12 years older than me and I was somewhat excited it wasn't my darling Senpai, but that must just be my mind playing tricks on me, how could that possibly be. Is it possible I liked being dominated and at the mercy by my teacher of all people? Her posture changed on the fifth slap and I melted into her knees. I knew she had had enough hitting. I bit the inside of my mouth, shoving my thoughts far, far down. I climbed off of her body. She watched me, her thick lips drawn into a smirk.

I began to strip down to my underwear without even being told to. I pulled of my shirt, dropping it off to my left side. I kicked off my skirt, carefully dropping it on the knife. Hopefully, she didn't notice .She didn't seem to as she stepped forward, backing me into the pedestal as her lips connected with mine. I can't believe I even lost my first kiss with my rival of all people and was enjoying it. Her hands found my waist, as she moaned into my mouth, suddenly turning me around. She bent me over the pedestal, slapping my ass. I whimpered once more, complete
putty in her hands... She then pulled down my underwear, with her hand automatically teasing my entrance. "Barely wet?" she scolded. "So disappointing." "I'm... sorry?" I said. Why am I apologizing? Do I actually want to please her?

I felt her body warmth smother me as she leaned forward to whisper in my ear. "You ought to be," she muttered, licking the shell of my ear. "I don't plan to go easy on you." She bit my earlobe, pulling back and letting her finger slip into me. I shuddered at the sudden entrance. I bit my lip, clawing for the edge of the desk. "That's more like it..." she giggled. My wetness was leaking out of me, covering her hand. She began to curl her finger slowly. I moaned. Mida's other hand, her right one, began to slither up my spine. Finally, as it reached the base of my neck, everything changed. She suddenly grabbed my hair, yanking my head back aggressively. She shoved at least three more of her fingers into me, pumping into me quickly. I partially moaned and screamed, pain and pleasure jolting through me. My body wasn't ready for the change in tempo. I began to melt into the table, turning into a moaning mass that was at my Sensei's mercy.

"Do you like that?" she asked. She spanked me again, letting go of my hair to do it, which brought me into ecstasy. Too much pleasure was overwhelming my body."Yes!" I responded through my moans and rattling breaths. "D-d-don't stop! Please! G-go f-f-faster!" My last word was cut off by a moan as she increased her tempo. She must've shoved her entire hand into me. Suddenly, total pleasure washed through me and I screamed. Mida angled her arm, making sure to hit the spot that triggered my blissful response. I felt a tight knot begin to form inside of me. "S-S-Sensei... I-I think..!"I couldn't finish my words as I unraveled, muscled tensing and pleasure washing through me. My hips bucked automatically and I moaned louder than I should have. When the pleasure finally receded, Mida slipped her hand out of me. She then pushed my exhausted self onto the floor and began to strip.

She made a show of unbuttoning her blouse and letting her bra drop to the floor, exposing her massive breasts. She then arched her back, letting her skirt drop to the floor and motioned me over with a finger. I crawled over to Mida and undid her straps and pulled her underwear down, exposing her massive behind. I gave a quick peck to her asscheek, before she pulled me up and preceded to make out with me. I then kissed my down from her cheek, to her neck, until I finally kissed her gorgeous breasts in all their glory. She then pushed me down to my knees, and we spent the next hour in complete bliss.

"Well, that was fun," she said simply, dressing herself. I sighed deeply, a quiet whimper escaping me. I heard her chuckle. I pulled myself from the pedestal, stumbling to my clothes. I pulled on my skirt, grabbing my knife as I did. "S-Sensei?" I asked. I walked towards her, wrapping my arms around her. "I had fun today," I said and she smiled, giving me a kiss. I then hid my knife away, unable to kill her... I realized if Senpai truly loved me, I wouldn't have to keep interfering in his love life. I no longer cared for him, because I just had the most wonderful time with my new Senpai. I'll make sure, she never needs a room of people to give her attention, when I'll give her all the attention she could ever dream of... After all...

She doesn't have a choice