𝙤𝙣𝙚;

𝐈 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 as two of my best friends were arguing about their pets, I was sat on the edge on the table watching it all unravel in front of me. "I'm warning you, Hermione!" Ron rages. "Keep that bloody beast of yours away from Scabbers, or I'll turn it into a tea cosy!" "It's a cat, Ronald! What do you expect?!" Hermione argues back. "It's in his nature." "A cat?!" he screeches. "Is that what they told you? Looks more like a pig with hair if you ask me." "That's rich, coming from the owner of that smelly old shoe brush!" she seethes. "It's all right, Crookshanks. Just ignore the mean little boy." "Help me out, Eve." Ron pleas. My new nickname is Eve, I had seemed to have outgrown Evie, it didn't feel right anymore.

I stare at them both and sigh, "I'm going back upstairs to stare at my hands." I stood up and began walking to the stairs, when I saw him... Harry. "Harry!" "Harry!" Ron smiles. "Harry!" Hermione beams. "Thank Mr. Darcy, you're here." I breathe hugging him. "I don't know how much longer I could deal with them." "We're here, you know!" Ron frowns. "Yeah, no kidding." I sass. "I've spent the last ten minutes listening to the both of you arguing about you're bloody pets, as well as prior. I think I know you're both here." I turn back to Harry with a content smile on my face. "So, we went to Egypt!" "Yeah, there's a newspaper page about it!" Ron chirps. "Ron!" I scold. "Why say that?" "Can I see it?" Harry asks. "Of course, mate. Come here." he beckons. "I'm cringing like a awkward teenager." I grimace. "You are an awkward teenager?" Hermione frowns. "Awkward?!" I gasp. "Offence!"

***

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞?" 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 questions excited. He saw my weird but also oddly comfy outfit. "Brilliant!" Ron answers. "Loads of old stuff; like mummies, tombs. Even Scabbers enjoyed himself." "He's a fucking rat." I murmur. "You know, Egyptians used to worship cats." Hermione snarls at Ron. "Yeah, along with a Dungbeetle." he replies. "Please, stop." I groan. "Five hours and twenty-six minutes this has been going on, Harry. Yeah, I've been counting!" "Not flashing that clipping again, are you, Ron?" Fred asks. "I haven't shown anyone!" he says. "Oh, really?!" I point at Harry. "No, not a soul!" the twins chorus. "Not unless you count Tom. The Day Maid. The Night Maid. The bloke who fixed the toilet. And the wizard from Belgium." "And, of course, Harry James Potter." I join in.

"Harry!" Molly cheers. "Mrs. Weasley!" he greets. "Good to see you, dear." she smiles. They carry on talking while I talk to Hermione. "H, I need to tell you something." I say. "What's the matter?" she asks. "Last year, in the chamber, I nearly told Harry about my father." I admit. "Wait..." she pauses. "Why didn't you?" "Fawkes went and interrupted." I chuckle. "But with him escaping and everything, I'm scared for what will happen this year." "It can't be as bad as last year surely." she assures me. "You have a point." I nod. "It can't be as bad as being possessed by the spirit of Tom Riddle through a diary and setting a basilisk free and letting it attack Muggle-borns." "Nothing can be as bad as that." she grins. "Just promise that whatever happens, you won't disown me." I ask concerned for her loyalty. She giggles at my choice of words, "I never will."

***

𝐖𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 train and Harry told the three of us that he blew his Aunt up, pretty much, into a balloon, Ron and I were dying about it, but Hermione was not. Of course, as the most mature and nearly enough the mother out of us, she attempted to keep us in line. "I didn't mean to blow her up, I just... I lost control." he says. "Brilliant." Ron and I laugh. "Honestly, you two, it's not funny." Hermione sighs. "Harry was lucky not to be expelled." "I think I was lucky not to be arrested actually." he adds. "I still think it's brilliant." Ron shrugs. "Yeah, you blew up your crappy Aunt, big deal." I grin. I see a compartment with one other person in it, he was sleeping. "Everywhere else is full." I open the compartments door and enter. "Who do you think that is?" Ron asks.