𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚;

𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 an end and I couldn't stop thinking about what Harry and I had found out, I have a twin and I don't even know if he's alive. "You all right?" Ginny asks. Ginny and I have sort of had a weird relationship since it all came out about my real identity. "Yeah, you?" I answer. "Yeah, well apart from the fact that you were hiding a secret from me for three years." she grunts. "Really, Gingy?" I scoff. "It's not my fault that I'm related to psychopaths, is it?" "Well... no, but-" "Ginny, I don't need to hear this, plus I'm late to something so just keep your opinions to yourself, 'kay?" I don't even let her answer, I walk out and start to walk to Lupin's office. "Do you know the whereabouts of Eveline?" I hear Lupin ask through the door. "Last I heard, she was-" Harry starts, but I enter. "in this room. Why are you late?" "Just hormonal twelve year old sisters." I deadpan standing next to him. "Miss. Weasley, do you know the Patronus Charm?" Lupin asks.

"I know of it." I shrug. "Lucky you came at this time then." he states. "A Patronus Charm is a kind of positive force. For the wizard... or witch who conjures one... it works something like a shield, with the Dementor feeding on it rather than him or her, But in order for it to work, you need to think of a memory. But in order for it to work, you need to think of a memory. Not just any memory, a very happy memory, a very powerful memory. Can you both do this?" "Absolutely." I agree and Harry nods. "Close your eyes'." Lupin murmurs. The two of us close our eyes and think of a memory good enough to fight off the Dementors. It didn't take long to think about my memory, it was of mine and Harry's first kiss our proper first kiss, when he spun me around and connected his lips with mine, my smile was visible as I thought back to it.

"Do you two have a memory?" he questions. I'm guessing, we both nod. "Allow it to fill you up. Lose yourself within it. Then speak the incantation Expecto Patronum." "Expecto Patronum." we both recite. "Very good." he praises. "Harry, you first." I stand away from my boyfriend and let him brace himself. "Shall we?" Harry nods. "Wand at the ready." Harry gets his wand out and points it over to the chest. Lupin opens it and Harry tries to cast the enchantment, but fails, the lit candles where blown out and Harry's voice was fading out. He fell down, eyes shut. "Harry?" Lupin and I rush to his side and wake him up. "Here we go. Come on. Sit up." Lupin says as we pull him up. "Deep breaths. It's all right, I didn't expect you to do it first time. That would have been remarkable." He digs through his pocket and pulls out a piece of chocolate. "Eat this, you'll feel better." Harry gladly takes it and takes a bite out of it.

"That's one nasty Dementor." Harry breathes. "That was just a Boggart, if I'm right, the real thing would've been way worse." I say. "You are right, Eveline." Lupin smiles. "As a matter of interest, what were you thinking?" He re lit the candles and turned back to Harry. Harry falters a little. "The first time I rode a broom." "Ah, memories." I grin. "That's not good enough, not nearly good enough." Lupin says. Harry walks over to a candle and starts to wave his finger over it. "There's another... well it's really two combined. One isn't exactly... happy, well it is. But they're both the happiest I've ever felt... but it's complicated." "Are they strong?" Lupin asks. Harry nods, turning around. "Then let's give it a try. You feel ready?"

Harry steps up, "Just do it." Lupin nods and opens the chest, the Boggart flies out and looks intimidating. "Expecto Patronum!" Nothing happens, I begin to worry that he'll pass out again. "Expecto Patronum!" A bright white light comes out of the end of his wand. Proud girlfriend, right here! "Yes!" I scream as he starts to lower it into the chest. Lupin closes it as Harry walks backwards to the pillar behind him. "Well done, Harry! Well done!" Lupin praises. I run right up to Harry and hug him tightly. "You did so amazing!" "You're here, that's why." he smiles. I blush and release from the hug. Lupin approaches us, digging through his pocket again. "I think I've had enough... for today." "Yes. Sit down. Here." Lupin offers him chocolate. "Eat this it helps, it really helps." I sit down with Harry on the steps. "And just so you know, Harry... I think you'd have given your father a run for his money. And that... is saying something."