𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧;

"𝐇𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 peaky, doesn't he?" Ron asks as I was holding Harry's hand. "Peaky?" Fred questions his words. "What do you expect? He fell over one hundred feet." "It's just lucky Dumbledore acted quickly." I sigh. "He still hit the ground hard." Ron says. "All right, then, Ron. Let's walk you off the Astronomy Tower and see what you look like." George replies. "Probably a right better sight than he normally does." Harry's dead voice says. We all smile at the fact that he's okay and the fact the first thing he did was crack a small joke. "How are you feeling?" Hermione asks. "Oh, brilliant." he sarcastically answers. "You scared us all to death, Buttercup." I smile. "Sorry, Precious." he apologises. I shy away at the nickname. "What happened?" "Well, you fell off your broom." Ron answers. I roll my eyes at the gormless boy.

"Really?" Harry sasses. "I meant the match. Who won?" We all look at each other before I speak. "No one blames you, Harry." I soothe. "Yeah, the Dementors aren't supposed to come inside the grounds. Dumbledore was furious." Hermione continues on. "As soon as he saved you, he sent them off." "There's uh... something else you should know too." Ron says. "When you fell, your broom sort of blew into the Whomping Willow, and... well." Ron revealed the snapped broom, I could see in Harry's eyes, the heartbreak. "I'm sorry, Gorgeous." I frown, rubbing his hand. "Miss. Weasley, may I speak with you, please?" Madame Pomfrey asks. I nod letting go of Harry's hand and follow Pomfrey. "What's up?" I question. "I have great news for you!" she shrieks. "It's about your neck, there's a potion ready to fix it, you can give us the green light, whenever." Music to my ears! "Oh, my God! I can't thank you enough." I cry. "Would now be an appropriate time?" "Yes dear, follow me." she says and I was off to mend my neck.

***

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 talking to Lupin about how the Dementors affect me and him more. I was in the Great Hall doing a little bit of studying, with Ron and Hermione next to me. "Hello, trouble." I hear a blonde bimbo grin. I roll my eyes and turn to the person that I am supposed to call my beloved cousin. "What?" I grunt. "Just wanted to interact with my cousin." he smirks. "Malfoy, why don't you just piss off?" Ron pipes up. "Ooh, very feisty." he says. "This is your last chance, trouble. Join the better people." "Umm... you're all self-absorbed wankers who go to daddy at the first sign of trouble." I snarl. "So no I don't think I will join the 'better' people. I much prefer being with people who know how to love." I turn back around to see Harry stood there with a proud smile on his face. I smile with him. "What did Lupin tell you?"

"He's offered me and you lessons for protecting ourselves against Dementors." he whispers. "Well, it's something at least." I shrug. I see a few flakes fall from the snow filled sky outside. "Harry! Look!" I rush to the big window and watch as the snow falls to the ground. "It's finally snowing!" "Our first Christmas as boyfriend and girlfriend." he smiles. "You know that T-Shirt you had made for me first year here and it said-" I begin. "Fearless Evie." we both chorus. "Well... I still have it, of course it doesn't fit me, but I've never ever thought about putting it in the trash, because I'm going to treasure it... like every moment with you." I smile. He smiles too. "Too cheesy?" "No, I love it." he grins. "Good." I grin. "I was fretting that I was being too much of a cliche romantically." "It's all of those books that you're reading." he laughs. "Hey! They're good!" I defend my taste. "Anyway, let's not have a petty fight about books! I wanna play in the snow."

"How old are you? 6?" he mocks. "Right, don't judge me!" I pout. "Come on!" I take his hand before he could even object and drag him outside with me. The white, cold crystals were already settling onto the cobbles of the courtyard. "Oh, I love it when it snows! Don't you just feel like everything's perfect?!" From what I could notice, Harry was just watching me spin around in the falling snow. "What?" He shakes his head, "Nothing. Just admiring the beautiful view... it's quite the sight." "Now who's being the cliche?" I joke. "I couldn't resist." he smiles softly. "That's okay." I approach him. "I like cliche."