Tonight

Harry's POV Tonight

Harry's POV
Tonight

I explained hermione and Ron what (Y/N) and I see back in the forest. How Voldemort was the one killing all those unicorns to sustain himself. "So you're saying you know who was out there, in this very moment?" Hermione asked looking back at me, I slowly nodded. "We had it wrong, Snape wants the stone for Voldemort" I said, setting myself on the couch, near the fireplace, "I don't know Harry maybe Snape is really trying to protect stone like Hagrid said, " I shook my head, "No (y/n), he's helping Voldemort, that's why he tried to kill me during the quidditch match."

She just slightly nodded before sitting back trying not to argue, "He'll comeback, if he gets his hands on the stone, he'll be stronger" I said looking down worried at what he'll do if he does,"Don't you think if he comes back, he'll try to kill you?" I sighed loudly facing  Ron giving him a stern look, "If he had the chance he would've killed me tonight and possibly (y/n) too," I said, it made me realize that I won't know what I'll do if I do encounter him. It just makes me want to feel worried and stressed at the thought of it.

"Hold on guys, who's the one wizard who Voldemort always feared the most?" Hermione asked, we all looked over at Hermione, I was confused so was Ron. We looked at the girl cluelessly. We got startled at the sound of a clap coming from (Y/N)'s direction as she stood up from her seat, "It's Dumbledor of course!" She enunciated, facing me and Ron. It made meI feel a small weight lift up my shoulders at the thought of Dumbledore. He is know for being a strong wizard I thought, "As long as he's around you're safe, meaning you can't be touched Harry."Hermione assured me giving me a smile.

I still can't put up at the fact that he would be successful in a way I mean I just learned that I'm a wizard. How am I capable of defeating him, someone who knows what their doing and has been successful in so many things, all this train of thoughts came through my head. I didn't even notice when (y/n) was in front of me looking at me worried. "Harry don't worry were here for you, and I agree with Hermione you're safe,"she gave me a warm smile before hugging me, I immediately hugged her back, something I really needed at the moment.

////////////////////////////////////////////
Y/n's POV

"I'd always heard Hogwarts end of year exam were frightful, but I found it enjoyable" I heard Hermione say, I faced her looking  at her in disbelief. We had just finished exams and honestly I was quite nervous, I don't how Hermione found it enjoyable, but thats just her. "Really Hermione, I was really nervous i don't know whether or not I did good" I said looking away from her, she slightly giggled "oh come on (y/n) we studied together, and you knew all the answers so I know you did good" i smiled at her before I heard Ron scoff beside me, the boy looked at us in disbelief, "Speak for yourself," he uttered, "You alright there Harry?" I heard Ron ask.