H.A.R.M. Examination.

Agent Seiryu prepares himself with a fully loaded Tanden Engine Winter Soldier arm and a silenced pistol for the mission ahead. Jimmy Woo communicates with him over a headset device. Seiryu couldn't bear to notice the design was awfully similar to the one used in the X-Men Danger Room.

Woo: This examination is one of the toughest ever

Woo: This examination is one of the toughest ever. This is a recreation of one of C.Viper's least successful missions. During her time as an undercover agent during the BLECE project, her cover was blown by a wounded Seth and had to open path trough the S.I.N agents, before the operatives from other agencies reached it first. Her mission failed.
Agent Seiryu: (thinking: I know what happened) (scoffs)

(See video)

Woo: We'll get through this together. I'll be guiding you every step of the way.
Seiryu: You're the handler alright.

C.Viper arrived at the room and changed the parameters of the simulation. That change wasn't overlooked by Woo.

Woo: Wait a minute. Those aren't LMD's (Life-Model-Decoys). Those are holographic Synthoids!
C.Viper: I asked the safety protocols to be disabled. This is just a formality in order for not getting any eyebrows from Deputy Director Maria Hill. If he's down, there is no loss.

At the beginning of the exercise, Agent Seiryu submits a sentry and removes his clothes while no one is looking.

Woo: (over Radio) Thinking outside of the box. I like that. Now, you need to cause a distraction to clear your path to the main servers before the operative reaches it. Make it a big one.

After Agent Seiryu bypass the guards, proceeds to disable one camera, placed a makeshift explosive device on a gas duct and remotely detonated it and all of the sentries went to see what happened. After he reaches the server room he finds a very unlikely sight. Simulated Cammy White was about to delete the data.

Cammy: Boiling Liquid Expanding Cell Explosion... BLECE... Wait. Is this the same Psycho Power that Bison used to brainwash me?

Agent Seiryu hesitates for a moment until the computer displays a Dialog Box on the screen asks if the information should be deleted.

Cammy: If this research continues, it could be used to do to others what was done to me.

Seiryu hits the simulated Cammy in the back of her neck and says...

Seiryu: Wǒ zhēn de hěn bàoqiàn

Then he carries her along with the data, blasting his way out to the nearest helipad, he puts Cammy inside the helicopter there and presses the button. Then the simulation ended

C.Viper: (thinking: Damn it! He didn't used his BLECE Arm!) What did he say to Cammy, Jimmy?
Woo: He said... "I'm truly sorry". There's  no cause for excluding him from the Atlas Group. Unless you want to cut your ties with allies in Southeast Asia. 
C.Viper: Ugh! You can have him. I hope he doesn't say to you "I'm truly sorry" when he stabs you in the back..
Woo: I'll take my chances.

Then Agent Seiryu and Jimmy Woo speak in mandarin

Woo: Why did you extract the rival operative?
Agent Seiryu: 1 for information purposes. Needed to know about her employers. 2 I used to hate Cammy White, but I have... or will do something terrible to her during my formative years as a NGWS (Next Generation Winter Soldier) I can only say I'm sorry to her so many times.

Woo gives him a universal GPS communicator.

Woo: For now, you should take some R&R. We will call you when a mission arrives.
Seiryu: We will need the best agents of the Street Fighter Unit and S.H.I.E.L.D. operatives to contain the Secret Society
Woo: Don't worry, we are recruiting the best operatives
Seiryu: With all due respect, sir,  so am i.

Seiryu gave Jimmy Woo a folder with the most promising agents and he noticed some of the names.

Woo: Hmmm. interesting