Lil' Bo (BokuAkaKuroKen)

This chapter contains age regression. The coping mechanism, not the kink. If this makes you uncomfortable, kindly skip this chapter. I'd prefer if you didn't leave a comment about how "you should've kept this out of here" or "this is disgusting." Just skip the chapter. Thank you and enjoy (OR SIMPLY JUST SKIP, IT ISN'T THAT HARD)

Bokuto doesn't regress often. A few hours a day, a few days a week. Bokuto lives with his boyfriends, Kuroo, Akaashi and Kenma. Only Akaashi knows about his age regression and he found out completely by accident. But it's Akaashi so of course he doesn't judge. Bokuto and Akaashi made plans to tell Kenma and Kuroo soon but they haven't found the right time yet. But one day opportunity lets itself in and all of a sudden it seems like the perfect moment to tell them. Not like they had a choice.

Bokuto is sick and on the couch because he hates being alone when he's unwell. He's holding an owl plushie which he named Ace and has an adult sized, plain, black pacifier hanging out of his mouth while he was snuggled under a fluffy grey blanket. Kenma has been in his gaming room all day, a little too loud for Bo at some times. Akaashi was out running errands like grocery shopping and making sure all of the bills are paid and even doing a little shopping for himself. Neither are a dilemma when it comes to someone finding him on the couch in littlespace. It's Tetsuro that proves a problem. Bokuto fell asleep on the couch around 4 in the evening. Kuroo rarely ever gets home before 10 PM so the little set an alarm for 9:30 so he can clear the living room of any trace that he was in there with comfort items for babies. Kuroo came home around 8:45 unfortunately because this was a rare day where he didn't have a meeting to attend to.

Imagine his surprise when he sees one of the biggest guys he knows curled up on the couch with a blanket, pacifier and owl plush that he assumed was just decoration. He's confused and not entirely sure how to react. And he gets even more confused when he sees his cheeks are bright with fever. The logical thing to think is, "He's delirious which is why he's acting like a baby," but that can't possibly be it considering he would've had to have gone out to buy the pacifier and he wouldn't leave the house in this condition so the pacifier must be old and purchased online considering it's size. His mind next goes to foreplay but he shakes that out of his mind. There's no way, Bo wouldn't be into that. He's stumped already and the only solution his brain produces is to call his gunmetal blue eyed boyfriend; if anyone knew besides Kotaro, it'd be Keiji.

He steps into their shared bedroom as to not wake up the owl-like man because no matter how badly he needed an explanation, Bokuto was sick and needed rest more. When Akaashi picks up after 3 rings, Kuroo tells him what's happening and hears shuffling on the other end, as if Keiji was gathering his stuff and rushing home at the drop of a hat. He can't believe he didn't realize Bo was sick before leaving the house. And now Kuroo knows. What if Kenma knew? This wasn't the plan.

"Give me 20 minutes to get home and then I'll explain everything my love. Please keep Kenma quiet, you know how he gets if he starts losing." That's all Akaashi says before hanging up. Kuroo is even more confused but he just sits on the bed and waits. He should give Bokuto medicine and check his temperature but until he knows what's happening, he'll refrain from doing so. Akaashi was home in 12 minutes flat, most definitely breaking some traffic laws. The ex setter looks for Kuroo first before finding Kenma and dragging them both to the living room to sit down. He isn't sure if Bokuto wants him to tell them or if he'd rather do it himself so he shakes Bo awake. The second tallest man took a few moments to gather his thoughts and memories but once he did, his face turned impossibly more red and tears started to fall down his face. Akaashi wipes his tears and shushes him.

"It's okay, Ko. I think it's time baby," he soothes gently.

"C-can you d-do it?" he questions softly before bawling. "M so sc-scawed," he wails. Akaashi nods in understanding, pulling Bokuto to his chest and rubbing his back to calm him down. He starts explaining to his other 2 boyfriends that Bokuto is an age regressor and he does it to cope with the stress of every day life. At first, it's confusing but as Akaashi explains, their questions get answered and it clears everything up. Kuroo is a bit hurt that they kept a secret in the relationship but Bo explained how overwhelming it was and how not everyone accepts it. Kenma doesn't like the accepting part. Lil' Bo is so cute even if he wouldn't admit it out loud out of his own free will. But he isn't hurting anyone so there shouldn't be a problem. Even so, he knows that's just the way the world is and all he can do is support and love Bo just like he's been doing. Now all of their problems are solved. Except Bokuto is still sick.