1

Spencer Reid the genius of the BAU

You knew that he was hiding something.

Although you were pretty sure you were just over thinking everything. Whenever you questioned his whereabouts the team told you that it was normal. But you were still new. They were biased. They had clearly known him for a years and you were only here for a couple of months.

The only reason you were here was because of a crash. An agent had died while trying to chase after a serial killer named Mr.Scratch. Apparently the case took a toll on the whole team. You also discovered that Spencer had gone to prison. But he was proven innocent.

Apparently he had a new confidence after prison. That he changed. You wouldn't have known. You hadn't met him until after, when the team came off their 6 week leave.

You sat at your desk. Watching him from afar reading. He wore a light pink collared button up and black slacks. You couldn't deny the fact that he was easy on the eyes. You decided it was best to just trust him like everyone else did. So you sat up and began to pack up your things since there was a case but Emily gave everyone 30 minutes. You had everything ready so you spent a couple minutes seated at your desk.

You grabbed your go bag from under your desk and got up, walking out the bullpen and towards the elevators. You pushed the button and heard footsteps approaching. "Hey princess"

"I told you that I hate that name" you sighed as you spun around to face Spencer

"I know" he smirked "Seeing the annoyance on your face is fun"

"Whatever" you rolled your eyes and turned to look back at the elevator doors

He took another step forward and his lips barley grazed your ear as he leaned down and whispered behind you "I saw you watching me"

"You're getting a little full of yourself aren't you" you kept your gaze on the elevator doors and chuckled slightly

"I don't know what you are trying to figure out about me but you need to drop it" his voice deepened with authority

"I have no clue what you are talking about" you shrugged as you watched the doors open

You stepped inside the elevator, just enough to turn around and stop Spencer from joining you. Before the doors could close you reached up to adjust his collar and unbuttoned a button on his shirt "You know this color really suits you" you shoved him back a bit before fully stepping inside the elevator "See you on the jet Reid"

Spencer gave you cynical smile as the doors shut before he could enter the elevator.

...

You were sitting on the jet looking over some files for the case whilst sipping a cup of water. You were sitting in a single chair and Spencer sat across from you.

The jet began to shake and you spilled some water on your blouse, which so happened to be white. "Damn it"

"Nice" Spencer shook his head looking down at his own file

You scoffed and put the cup down on the small table in front of you, grabbing a napkin and dabbing it on your shirt. Then the jet began to shake again. You gasped and buckled yourself in your seat.

"Since when are you a bad flyer"

"I'm not I just hate turbulence" you grabbed onto the armrests

"You know turbulence barely causes planes to crash" he explained as he buckled himself in

"That really doesn't help at all" you held on tighter as the jet jolted you

"What we really need to worry about are microbursts. Sudden downbursts of air associated with thunderstorms. But a small craft like this if we hit one of those at the wrong altitude" he made a crash sound and smacked his hands together "pulverized"