NIGHTMARE !

*:・゚✧* nightmare

*:・゚* nightmare . . . !
def. nightmare /ˈnītˌmer/ noun
1. a frightening or unpleasant dream

( *:・゚✧* synopsis . . . )

AMAYA HIRAYAMA NEVER remembered a time when she didn't have nightmares. Whether it was about her dead mother, her abusive father, or her fears in general, she's always had them. It had all started when she was at the young age of five and Amaya began to develop reoccurring dreams about being eye to eye with the sight of death. But it wasn't just any death, it was her own mother's death.

Her mother's sickness took a toll on the woman and she became worse everyday. Amaya remembered the sight of seeing the light leave her own mother's eyes. They both had been sitting together that whole week on her bed, watching as spring turned to fall. But the day she died, winter began.

Amaya's father became depressed and one day snapped on his own daughter. Amaya was practically a spinning image of his wife Akina and he didn't see this as a good thing. It was a constant reminder that he couldn't save his own wife so he took his anger out on his daughter. He began training her vigorously and roughly each and everyday as well as using his quirk on her as punishment. It was to awaken the pro hero dream Akina always had wanted to come true and to develop her metal quirk.

It was the dream that had turned to ash when Amaya was born which resulted in Akina becoming sick. That was when Amaya's nightmares began to be filled with her own father and his hatred towards her. Everyday she trained and trained in hopes of winning her father's love, but that day never came. He was still a cruel and cold-hearted man. It was as if when his wife died, he died along with her.

But then came the day Amaya met him and she felt the most freedom and happiness she had ever felt. He loved sleep but she couldn't help but to hate shutting her eyes and falling into her horrific nightmares. They woke her up every night and she couldn't stop them. The only cure to getting back her once sweet and calming dreams was him.

(*:・゚✧* cast . . . )

amaya hirayama!
pieces | ❛metallic❜

amaya hirayama!pieces | ❛metallic❜