Chapter One: the story of Mizuki Yeager

(this is my first story.. Please be nice, lol, I do move kinda fast because i wanna focus on their relationship a lot.. bare with me and leave me constructive criticism)

Mizuki Yeager is the older sister of Eren Yeager, she was quite different from the rest of her family, she was quiet, kept to herself.. but often dreamed of the outside world, she had no idea what life could be like out there, she didn't know what the world looked like outside of the walls.. she wondered if there were lands that were different from the one she knew.. like lands of water.. or sand. She always wanted to explore the outside world, but her mother never wanted her or Eren to go beyond the comfort of their small town.

But with a family of three kids and a friend who also wanted to explore the outside world, it was hard to keep them from dreaming about this. Mizuki always looked up to Armin for his dreams of the outside world. He showed Mizuki, Eren, and Mikasa a book filed with pictures of the outside world. It was so close but so far.

But one day that dream was destroyed by the titans.

One day as the four of them were exploring the town, the colossal titan appeared.. and destroyed Wall Maria. Thousands upon thousands were killed.. as thousands upon thousands of titans entered the walls. Mizuki and Eren began to panic, as they realized their home was near where the destruction had happened. Their mother was consumed by a titan and their father was no where to be found. An armoured titan destroyed another part of the wall where people were retreating, and that was the end of a tragedy.

The four of them trained hard and long to become members of the Scouts, Mizuki and Eren only had one goal in mind~ and that was too avenge their mother.. and destroy all titans. Mikasa and Armin joined to support their friends, as they slowly watched them begin to lose their sanity.

After the colossal titan appeared once again, they all had no choice but to fight.. during this fight it was revealed that Eren could turn into a titan. After that battle Eren was recruited into the Survey corps. Mizuki had a hard time with this realization her little brother was a titan. Their mother had been devoured by a titan in front of their eyes. Mizuki also realized that Eren killed titans not humans. Therefore she had to protect Eren so they could change the future forever.

Mizuki was incredibly skilled, She'd train for hours on hours until she faint from exhaustion, She wanted her power to be recognized by the survey corps, she had a goal to meet and work with Captain Levi. She had only seen him during the meeting where they would decide if Eren lived or died. After he kicked the shit outta Eren and saved his ass, She decided she must get recognized by him.

She was almost as talented as Mikasa, but sense she's not a Ackerman she wasn't sure if she could ever live up to her or Levi's skill, but she never gave up. She trained hard and long, and Finally during the mission to plug the hole in the wall, Levi recognized her power and invited her to the Survey corps.

But now they had more problems on their hands, and shit was about to get real ugly.. but surprisingly comforting. Mizukis world is about to change drastically.