Chapter two: Levi.

Levi's pov.
   It's been about five months sense I allowed Erens sister to join the survey corps. She caught my attention, She has skill and power and she's strong minded, I could trust her to lead a team, unlike suicidal asshat Eren Yeager.

Besides that.. I have to admit to myself, her beauty is striking, her hair is long and black with red highlights, her eyes are dark with red tints, her skin is fair and beautiful, and get the kicker she's shorter then me, I mean how can one person be so short? She's not getting any taller then that. I can't allow myself to be attracted to her, It's a dangerous world and in a world like this who even cares about that relationship stuff? I've never understood it personally.

I sighed as I realized I was being stupid, "Levi into anyone? Tsk" as I threw on my clothes and got prepared to wake everyone up, did I forget to mention we're staying at a castle right now to keep Erens shitface hidden? It's disgusting in here I'm going to have to clean the place from top to bottom at this point.

I start walking around the hallways banging on the doors.
"Get your lazy asses up we have work to do!" Everyone slowly and tiredly came out of their rooms grunting.

"Oi Levi what the hell it's like way to early for you to be yelling!" Jean said as he opened his door. I glared at him, basically telling horse face to stay in his place, he froze up immediately, it's crazy how quickly they are to obey me.

As I got to Mizukis door I noticed it was already opened, figuring she had left I peaked in the room without knocking.

And this action had consequences.

I looked inside and saw Mizuki sitting on the edge of her bed with her back facing towards me, her bare back. Her long hair was up in a bun and I admired her for a second before she turned around, noticed me and immediately ducked to the floor, hiding out of sight.

"LEVI!!!!!!!!" She screamed as I suddenly felt a shoe hit my head.

did this bitch really just throw a fucking shoe at my head?

"OI OI OI!" I exclaimed holding onto my forehead "What the hell Yeager!!!"

"GET OUT!!!!!! can't you see a WOMAN is changing?!?" She peaked her head over her bed staring at me with this scary.. intimidating eyes.. she was aggravated clearly..

"Better be up and ready for cleaning in 10 minutes Mizuki." I shut her door and walked away with my hands in my pockets.

"Levi" I hear a angry voice behind me, it sounded like Mikasa.. I turned around to see a face filled with anger staring down at me.
"If you ever look at her in such ways again Ill be the one taking your head and attaching it to a flag pole." I smirked as she threatened someone like me. Me?? of all people? Tsk.

~~~~

Mizukis Pov

As the long day began to settle as the sun was setting, Sasha and I  prepared meals for the rest of the squad. The boys where showering, recovering from a hard day of cleaning because if you don't clean it to Levis expectations you didn't clean it at all. Still feeling flustered by my interaction with Levi earlier.. I decided to talk to sasha about it.

"Um Sasha.."
"Ummm Sasha?"
"Saaashaaa??"
I look over to see her mowing down on our effing potatoes. She really couldn't wait until dinner was done?? why am I not surprised.
"SASHA DONT EAT ALL THE POTATOES!" I stole the potatoes from her and she gave the scariest look I think I've ever seen come from that woman's face.. as she tackled me to the ground..
over potatoes.

we began wrestling around with the potatoes as she wouldn't let go. I tipped over the table that had glass on it and by my luck all of the glass shattered.

"Oh no" I finally pry the potatoes from sasha as I realize there's Levi...
watching us..
with that look in his eyes.....
oh god
I'm gonna die. There is glass everywhere!! He's gonna murder me. Tell everyone I love them.

"What the hell" Levi started
"Sir please-" he cut me off. He grabbed me by my collar of my shirt and brought my face uncomfortably close.. 
"Don't interrupt me when I'm speaking to you." he threw me down, not hard.. but not gently either..
"Didn't your mother ever teach you how to treat a woman Jackass?" I stood up brushing off my pants and shirt.
"Didn't your mother ever teach you how to cook?" as he threw a burnt potato at my head. "That's payback for the shoe. Now clean up this mess. Both of you."
I sighed and looked at Sasha who was practically already cleaning up the mess as she was a little intimidated by captain Levi.

*After dinner*

As the night wind howled through the night I couldn't stop my thoughts from running in circles. I was thinking about my mom.. about my dad.. I still don't understand what happened to him.. about how my little brother is a titan for life.. How did I go from dreaming about seeing new lands to living in this never ending nightmare? 

I got up from my bed and wrapped a blanket around myself and went into the hallway. I began wondering the halls of the castle, finding somewhere quiet and hidden to stare out the window and admire the nighttime sky. I found a perfect spot, the window lead onto the roof, so I climbed out the window and sat there.

"Mizuki?" I hear a voice from behind me, I jumped as I got startled. I turned around it was Levi. "Oh- Captain I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you, I was trying to sleep-"

"save it" he cut me off and he climbed out the window and sat next to me. This was strange. Levi was a asshole? why is he sitting with me? "Do you enjoy the night sky Yeager?"

"My mother once told me she named me after the moon because the night she met my father the moon was so full.. and bright.. and she said the world has never looked so beautiful before. So I'd like to think that maybe she's looking down at me from why up there." I point to the moon, It was full.. bright. Levi sat there staring at the sky. His black hair flowed in the wind.

"The nighttime brings peace." Levi looked over at me. "Go get some sleep" He stood up and rubbed the top of my head as he was walking away.

He was attractive, but I only had one goal.

and he would just get in the way.