BIO

Name: Alex Smithson

Age: 32 

Race: Human/Terran (Originally) Infested Terran (Currently)

Looks: 

Human Form: 

Your new human form replaced your original one during the world transfer.

These clothes are also yours. But exclude the necklace.

 But exclude the necklace

Zerg Form:

"Shattered armies, burning worlds, and tyrants dead at my feet...for I am The Swarm."

This image is from "The Destined Prince of the Swarm in Remnant" story. Shout-out to The Nephilim Gravewalker for this image. There are none other like it in Google Images!

You can take on this form whenever the need arises and/or combat is inevitable.

Also, you can only burrow and dig underground in this form.

Likes: 

Monsters (usually eating them), Good Food, His Swarm, His Lovers, His People (including his Zerg), His Allies, Magic, Killing or Infesting Evil and Arrogant Bastards and Bitches, Freeing Slaves.

Dislikes:

Evil and arrogant bastards and bitches, corruption, horrible exploitation, abuse of power, slavery, his Swarm being threatened, his people being threatened, anyone laying a hand on his lovers, anyone attacking his allies.

Weapons:

1. Your bone wings

They resemble Kerrigan's and can even tear an ogre in half like paper. Very strong and deadly.

You can make them emerge from your back and make them retract whenever you want. Even when in your human form.

2. Your bone gauntlets

They also resemble Kerrigan's but are more masculine.

Like your wings, you can make them emerge and retract whenever you want. Even in your human form.