Chapter 3: Some Fear-Drama, Her Story, and A New Alliance

Elena: Whoa! What the Hell did this crater come from!?

Alex: Um...

Elena: Don't tell me...you jumped off your mountain and this happened...

Alex: Whoopsies...

Elena: *Sigh* Are all Zerg this reckless?

Alex: Without me commanding them, they'd do more than jump off steep heights for a quick meal.

Elena: W-what do you mean...?

Alex: Sorry. I'm not telling you any more than that.

Elena: *Pouts* Really?

Alex: Really.

Elena: *Sigh* Fine. I'll lay off for now. But you better tell me sooner or later. We are now allies in our upcoming war against the whole continent of Charlton.

Alex: Then once you and I grow closer in the future, then I may tell you some of my secrets.

Elena: *Giggles* Sound good. 

Alex: Anyways, I believe the entrance to the cave where my hive cluster is located is up there.

Elena: How do we get up there? I have my wings and so do you...under that human skin...but the air is thin up there so- Huh!? How did you get so short!?

Alex: Oh, now you notice!

Elena: W-weren't you like...I don't know...taller!? You look like a midget compared to your other form being a whole head and a half taller than you!

With a tick mark on my head, I pick Elena up like she's a suitcase and used my Leaping Strike ability to jump up massive heights at high speeds which terrifies the ever-living shit out of the poor devil girl in the process.

Elena: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOOOOOOOOOO FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex: *Lands* Hm. Nah. *Jumps again*

Elena: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once we made it to the entrance of my home cavern, I take a look at a knocked-out Elena still being held like baggage, and foam is starting to form in her mouth. Along with a mysterious ding that rang when I first looked at her now.

Alex: Hm. Did I overdo it...? Pfft. Nah. 

I woke her up by shaking her for a bit and she quickly came to. But, nonetheless, I still shook her for a little longer to make sure she was alright. And that she's pretty fun to bully.

Elena: ACK!!! STOP IT, YOU BONE-HEADED ALIEN FREAK!!!!!

Alex: Aw, that hurt and it makes me want to shake you even more.

Elena: EEK!!! I'M SORRY!!!

Alex: Hmph. Little coward.

Elena: Wha-!? Why you...!

Alex: *Headpats her* Alright. That's enough messing around. Let's get going. My hive cluster won't wait forever.

Elena: *Pouts* Hmph! Fine...

When we enter the cavern, it looks like the inside of any run-of-the-mill cave, but as we go deeper,  the signs of the Zerg's presence begin to show. It started with some tracks of some of my Zerg forces that left Elena feeling unsettled because she doesn't recognize them. 

Alex's Mind: Huh. Looks like Ivy took the liberty to deploy some of the newly hatched zerglings to patrol the cavern. Nice.

Next came some clumps of creep scattered about the stone grounds and walls of our path which freaked Elena out when she stepped on some accidentally.