Chapter two

Same day after school

Emily's P.O.V

I sat at my usual spot in the park in between the middle and high school. Under a oak tree on the same bench, in the same spot. I was waiting for my two brothers Shaun and Aaron. As I was waiting someone sat next to me. I looked up and saw it was Clary.

"Hi Emily."

"Hi Clary."

"Waiting for someone?"

"Yeah my two annoying brothers."

"Ha ha nice. What's their names?"

"Shaun and Aaron."

"Are they both in high school?"

"No, Aaron's in 7th grade and Shauns in the same grade as me."

"Oh, nice seeing you." she said as she stood up.

"You too."

She left as Aaron showed up his curly dirty blond hair in his light blue eyes as he bends over his codex. Then Shaun shows up same as Aaron but with his raven black hair and violet eyes. Me and Aaron stand up as our group started home.

Clary's P.O.V

I got to Jaces house and we went in. Izzy and Alec pounded up the stairs as me and Jace went to the libary. Once we got inside Jace wraps his arms around me.

"Hey baby." he whispers as he leans down.

"Hey." I reach up around his neck and we kiss. It is slow at first but becomes more desperate with each kiss. Soon we are laying down in the love seat him on top of me. We continue to kiss as Izzy bursts in.

"Eww! Get a room." she exclaims.

"We would but we're busy." says Jace kissing my neck. Izzy rolls her eyes and leaves. He looks at me and smiles. He is so beautiful, his golden eyes and hair with that grin of his. I smiles back and we continue to kiss. After a while my mom shows up and I have to go home. I kiss Jace goodbye and leave.

Emily's P.O.V

I sit on top of the bookshelf in my room my favorite part of the house. I can see the world from above and see everything at the same time. A knock sounds at my door as I climb down the bookshelf. I go answer it and see my Mom there. With her blond hair and violet eyes.

"Can I come in?" she asks me.

"Sure." I step to the side and let her in. She sits on my bed and I take a seat beside her.

"What's wrong?" I sak as she stares at the ground looking depressed.

"Your father and I are getting divorced." she responds still stating at the ground.

"What?! No this can't happen, you guys are happy!" I yelled at her standing up. So many emotions are running through me at the same time, gulit, shame, sadness and fear. What if my brothers have to go away? What if I have to go away? What happened? They were so happy always smiling and kissing each other.

"He cheated on me with Tina Bloodrose. He has been for three years now. I just found out. I'm going to get custody of you and your brothers and we will live here." she sounded drained of live, she was pale and obviously shaken up. She stands up and stares into my eyes. She stands at 5'9 and I'm just 5'6. She huggs me and I hug back I start to cry, I haven't cried in 4 years. I hear yelling downstairs and something breaking then more yelling. I break from the hug and run downstairs. I see Shaun and my dad yelling at each other while Aaron sits there in shock. I walk to Aaron and hug him.

Shauns P.O.V

Emily comes downstairs with tears down her face. I continue to yell at my dad.

"How could you?!? Was this family not good enough?!? Tell me the truth!" I yelled at him as he looked at me in rage.

"Of coarse your good enough its just-"

"SO WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON MOM? WAS SHE NOT GOOD ENOUGH? DID YOU JUST NEED 'EXCITEMENT' IN YOUR LIFE? WHY DAD WHY?" I screamed at him. Now Emily was sitting on the couch holding a shocked Aaron while mom was looking at us from the stairs.

"LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO OUR FAMILY! DID YOU THINK ABOUT US? PROBLEY NOT BECAUSE YOUR A SICK BASTARD! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU NEAR MY MOM AGAIN HENRY!" I yelled at my dad. He was clearly shocked.

"Ok, I'll pack up and leave if that's what you want Shaunathon." he barely whispers. He passes my mom on the stairs as she comes to me. She hugs me and I hug back. We stay like that until he leaves. As she pulls away and heads to her room. I turn and see Aaron clutching Emily as she sobs.I go and hug them both. We stay like that, Aaron huggimd a sobbing Emily and me hugging them both in the center of the living room.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Poor Aaron. Having to comfort his older sister. And poor Henry losing everything in one day. So, I guess luv u guys and gals!
~Emmie