Chapter Ten

Emilys P.O.V

I watch them get up as I was fileing my nails. I painted my nails a sparkly silver as she got up and got dressed. Once I was done I followed her out the door floating above her. There were several other guardian angels watching over loved ones or friends. They floated above who they guarded. I passed a Chinese woman in her eighties watching over a young girl. She stopped in front of Clary and hugged her.

"What is that about?" I asked the girls angel.

"Your girl saved mine." she responded as they moved on. I followed Clary to her house as she went inside I floated down and went behind her. She went to her room and put on pajamas as if she was there all night. As she fell asleep Luke came in and shook his head, knowing she was with Jace. I smiled at the bond between them, I'm glad he's her step-father. Such a kind man.

A few hours later Clary put on a white jacket with a white undress under it and white wedges. She was still mourning me. I followed her to school as everyone said.

"I'm so sorry."

"She was so kind."

"She would want you to be happy."

"I'm sure she's smiling at you from heaven."

One girl came up to het and said. "Emily was a good person, she would want one of her friends to have this." she handed Clary a blue leather woman's watch with silver runes decorating the leather.

"Thank you." said Clary as she fastened it on. She went to her locker as she headed to art. No one sat in my seat. Insead flowers took my place in every class for the rest of the day. When Clary got out of school she went to my spot under the tree as Aaron approached in all white Clary gave him the watch as he handed back. They handed the watch to each other several times. Clary finally accepted the watch as she hugged Aaron. She left and went to angel square.