Chapter 4

Pink Lady(4)

Chapter FOUR: Sets, Fantasies and Hijinks

Set
(In my personal trailer)
6:50 AM

I took a look in a mirror and I almost fell off the chair. I looked amazing. I quickly hugged Rose before she bounced off and checked in on another Pink Lady. She had helped me pick out exactly what to wear for the first day of filming. It wasn't much but I completely fell in love with my wardrobe. I had a navy blue plaid pencil skirt (with the kiss near the top seam), a soft petal pink silk blouse (the kiss was on the collar) and some white plain flats. My hair looked completely fifties, it was adorable. My face was naturally made except for the dark pink pout Rose advise me to wear. Let see, what else? OH! My get to wear my awesome Pink Ladies jacket and some retro sunglasses today.

I checked the time.

I was dress and done and ready for filming with minutes to spare. My call time on set was until 7:15. Right now they should be filming some scene with the boys so I decided to go check that out.

"Woah woah WOAH! Looking pretty sassy there Cait!" Marcie called out.

My girls were anxiously waiting for me right outside my trailer. Marcie, Jennie and Louisa all had pencil skirts varying in different colors and they were all decked out in their pink jackets. Emma stood close behind them in a crisp white blouse, a bright yellow cardigan draped on her shoulders and a yellow a-line skirt. I quickly slipped my jacket on and rushed over to them. It was so strange seeing all this coming together. I honestly couldn't wait until I finally saw this up on the screen. I might have to wait more than a year but I still couldn't wait.

"How awesome is this?" I squealed. "C'mon I want to go get a glimpse of the school."

All five of us quickly hurried off. We hushed each other once the people and the equipment thickened. The moment I saw a group of guy with black leather jackets and tight black jeans I nearly fainted. It felt almost surreal that after a long month of dance rehearsals we were finally filming.

Then...I spotted Nate.

Wow.

His usual curly hair was slick back except for this one curl that rested near his forehead. His rear-end looked divine in those tight black jeans. I seriously couldn't stop gawking at him and I could have gone on and described how....sexy he look but Jennie elbowed me. It was time to go to our location to film our first scenes.

I would have been beyond excited to start filming but Nate looking like a Greaser was still fresh on my mind. Now if he could have just bit his lower lip...

"Cait!"

"Huh? Wha?"

Steven and a couple of other people were staring at me. Apparently I just missed the big speech on how to work this tiny scene. I felt a slight red tint as Steven explained again.

"Alright Emma and Jennie, you two will be getting off the bus trying to catch up to Cait, Marce, and Lou. You three, there'll be a camera on you on the very beginning of the scene so you're going to have to ad-lib a bit before your lines come. Got it Cait?" Steven softly glared at me. I felt guilty for letting Nate ruin my mojo at my job. I gave him the thumbs up as we were quickly escorted to a 'starting point' were we're suppose to be when the camera starts rolling. The second it starts to record we walk towards the high school. I mentally drilled that in my head.

"Quiet on the set! ACTION!"

Frenchy
HEY, GUYS!WAIT UP.

Sandy
DO I LOOK OK,FRENCHY?

Frenchy
SURE.

Sandy
I'M REALLY NERVOUS.

Frenchy
YOU LOOK TERRIFIC.