Chapter 19

---

Pink Lady
Chapter NINETEEN: Failed

---
3 months later

The camera zoomed into my face as I look up a Taylor who cracked a joke about me. Ryan and Taylor exploded into a hysteria of laughs before I said anything.

"You're a jerk." I hissed.

"Rizzo, babe. Your Kinick is joking." Taylor cooed.

"So Cait on a scale of 1-10, how good of a kisser is Taylor?" Ryan asked.

Blood rushed to my face

"C'mon Caity. You can't say I'm not."

I gave a deathly glare to Taylor

"I just made Caitlyn Gellar blush."

"She's going to kill us after the camera stops rolling."

I sat at my desk watching the video that was posted up on YouTube. It brought back memories of my last day filming. Usually I would never go on YouTube to vainly look myself up online but after hours of working on a cut of music; I had to get my mind off my current project. Since I came home I've disconnected myself from the outside world and concentrated on my musical producing skills.

"So what's going on this moment?" Ryan asked

"Taylor and I ware waiting for the green light to start doing the last number of the day." I answered.

"Most of the cast is finishing up...You're the one that I wan-" Taylor began to sing

"Ooo, Ooo, Ooo, Hon-nay" I joined.

I cringed at how horrible and dorky we looked singing at the top of our lungs while Ryan Seacrest started to shimmy in the back. I don't see how I missed that.

"Oh god, I'm so glad we got that on film."

The clip stopped.

I examined the page. The video had a jaw dropping twenty million views. I scrolled down and saw a glimpse of the comments left by users.

Poor Caitlyn. She's dying of embarrassment.

OMG. Taylor dancing was the best! It totally made my day!

I bet Taylor's a great kisser! I'm so jealous of her!

Taylor and his dance will forever go down in YouTube History.

Mindlessly I clicked on another video.

"Caitlyn, so how's Nate doing."

"Not this again." I sighed.

Ryan smiled, "Just milking the cow for all it's worth. Have you seen the news lately?"

"I've been busy with production, I haven't caught up with what's going on."

"Another network reported that there was some kind of tension in the house because Nate and Taylor are fight over you."

The reaction in Taylor's face and mine spoke for itself. That rumor was totally bogus.

"False!" I cried.

Taylor agreed, "Completely false. I think everybody in the quarters knows not to touch Caitlyn because she's all mine."

"So if you caught Nate and Caitlyn, say hugging-"

"Nate would be in the hospital." Taylor bluntly said.