Her frangnance is like alcohol for him!

Hlww gyss I am back with the next update, [one more thing plss follow me on Instagram @dreamyvani ☺]

let's peep into the story-------------------

As,Bani apne maike jarhi h but mera ko kuch kam hea to she will join her later maybe tomorrow or day after Tomorrow! But bani ko to abhi jani h na cauz she wants to tease veer so she left's from Singhania Manshion!

Boh apne ghar jake dekhti h ki her sisters nd ritu chachi is going outside for attending a wedding and Mr.sharma is not at home for some urgent work of his office! Her sister nd chachi left's nd she locked the main gate!she was going upstairs!

A lil bit mature content ahead [maybe 16+]

She reached over and open the door of her room.when his hands grabbed her hand.(ofc it was veer) He spun her around and pressed bani against the door with his whole body now bani could feel how desperate he was for her.nd she was also feeling some sensations!!

Veer wishper in her ears,"Sweet heart tum har gyi!I touched you even I am still touching you"

Nd with out waiting for her answer he smashed his lips with her nd start biting her lips!!now bani is falling into her knees!now she also starts kissing him !

Nd after some times they broke the kiss due to the lack of oxygen nd veer starts rubbing his nose on her neck and he was inhaling her fragrance !

Veer's mind,

"Holly fuck!she smells like heaven !She is magic pure magic! Itna nasha to mujhe kabhi peene se bhi nhi chadhti jitna nasha iski akhon main h!Or usse bhi zada nsheli iski khusbo h!"

Now he starts kissing her neck and those attactive collar bones!! After sometimes he sits on his knees and removes her pallu from her belly!!nd starts sucking her belly button and kissed her waist line!
Bani was moaning his name!!

Then veer stand ups and give her a long forhead kiss nd wispers in her ears,

"Sweet heart!!I love you not for your body but I should must say that you have got the sexiest and the perfect body .And I loved it!with his smile "

With which bani felt a little bit shy and she blushed a lil bit!

Veer-Sweatheart! I respect your decisions and I am just contorlling my those stupid hormones But Trust me now for me love is not only about sex .yeh Maine tumhare sath rehke realize ki h joh sukoon bass tumhara hath pakadke hote h tumhare sath baith ke hota h main likhke de sakta hu utna satisfied maine kisi physical relationships main kabhi nhi feel kia!

Bani in her mind,

"Ohh god isne to control krliye what about my ones huh!!"She was shivering in his evry touch"

To be continued-------

Take care!!sorry for delay 👀🐣❤

Love to you all💜

Nd plss put your opinions nd don't forget to vote❤