Teri rooh pe, tere jism pe Bas haqq hai ik mera...

Veer drinks the whole glass of milk nd Left the glass in the side table!

Comes toward her nd hold her hands and said,
"You just don't know ki Maine iss pal ka itna intezar kia!tumhe apna banane ka zunon sadiyon se tha!ajj jake feel ho raha ki tum meri ho sirf meri !tumhari jism main bas mera haq h bass mera!mujhe to lagta h iss cheel rajkumar ek pagal h ,tha aur rahega or boh bhi bass or bass iss adinagin k liye! Bani main tumhe puri tarah apna banana cahta hu kya tum abhi bhi uncomfortable ho?"

Bani looked in his eyes those eyes were slightly teary there was love,passion and desire!he just want her by hook or by crook!!Bani felt a lil emotional nd a lil bit sad to !kwu that was she jisne humesha uska pyaar thukraya!She always teased him for fun without knowing that it might hurt his fellings!!

She came back to reality!!nd realized veer was still loking at her she smiles slightly nd creases his breads nd come close to his lips and whispers,
"sorry for all the tantrums veeranshu! ajj adinagin bhi cheel rajkumar ki banni chahti h ,naggeshwari bhi akkesh ki banni cahti or to or bani bhi veeranshu ki banni cahti h so plss make me yours veer!!"

Mature content ahead only read if you are comfortable don't curse me later

(I am not that much good at writting 18+ but just gave a try also I am not 18+ just a spoil kiddo that's alll!!)

Veer captured his lips with her nd starts kissing so wild
[he wants her so badly he was craving for her from so long this desire was from satyug you can say]

Bani can feel his harshness after some mins they broke the kiss

Bani: Veeranshu I'm all yours nd We have the whole night !!why u r in a hurry patidev !

Veer:Gharwali, you just don't know how desperate I'm !!

Nd then he pushed her softly and made her lay in the bed he places a pillow under her head for her comfort!
Bani felt so good At his this caring anticks

Veer hoverd on her nd goes near her ears kissed up on her earrings nd open them nd sucked her earlobe slightly!
When her hands were roaming in his hairs nd back !while veer's hands were warping in her waist !

Then opens her necklaces nd start kissing nd sucking her neck it was his fav place he loves her smell which makes him go even more nd more crazy !!

Then he goes to her belly nd sucked her belly button nd opens her bellychain with his mouth!!
nd he get up from her nd sits bani was a lil confused then she saw he was opening his Kurta now he was only in his pajamas !bani ups her hands in a action of calling him over her but veer didn't held them she got up nd sits nd starts sucking veer's lips nd creasing her manly chest with her hands.

Veer goes to her blouse dori nd opens it bani's breath got stuck !

Veer: "May I?"

Bani: yeh dill,jism,rooh sabkuch tumhara h !

Veer get his ans nd opens her blouse in one go !she was in a red inner ! She was lokking ravishing in this too!her boobs were slightly visible in this too!!He became more wild!He was staring at them shamelessly!!