Duwa bhi lage na mujhe,Dawa bhi lage na mujhe jabse Dill ko mere tu laga h!

Veer started all the rituals in order of dai-maa!!

But all wents in vain !Bani wasn't responding!

Blood was continuously ozing !
Her body was becoming cold and pale!!
His heart was drenching in pain!!

He screamed and asked evryone to leave the room!!all left !

Veer goes near bani's body !

"sweetheart dekho main ageya!main jeet k aya!tumhara veeranshu aya hea tum 1 br nhi dekhogi kya?tumne bola tha tum mera intezar karoge!fir ab akhen kholo na gharwali !"

Baby was continuously crying!!

"HEY,baby see dad is here now!!app plss momma ko bolo na ki boh uth jaye plsss!!app unko bolo na ki dad nd baby momma k bina nhi reh sakte plss"

He creased her babybump!!

Some aura happenes!!some magic appears!

Bani heart stars beating fast nd fast!! HE starts panting heavily after some times she opens her eyes!

"Huh..veer..anshu,ahh"

"BANI,BANI MAIN YAHA HEA HU "

She was too weak but some how she managed to sit nd held her belly!nd asked veer with teary eyes-

"VEERANSHU,MERA...MERA BETA?"

"BANI BOH 1 DM THEEK HEA SEE HE IS GIGGLING NOW !!"

Bani wiped out her tears nd hugged veeranshu tightly !!

Veeranshu cupped her face after broking the hug,

"You don't know bani main kitna darr gya tha!mujhe laga maine tumhe humesha se kho dia!Main kaise jeeta?"

Bani starts remembering that she has leave veer so soon!but how can veer survive without her!he can't even breath without her!SHE lost in her thoughts!!

then she realized that evryone had come to meet her! Meera had bought milk for her !! They all left after asking that how's she feeling!

Veer make her change into her nightwears!They both slept after cuddling each other!

Next day veer dropped his office nd decides to stay at home nd took  care of bani!

2 days passed away bani is TOTTALY fine now!!

It's about 4 pm her stomach starts aching slightly!!
She creased her tummy ,

"HEY, MERA CHOTU CHEELU!!KWU RO RHA HO?DAD ABHI AJAYENGE"

BUT BABY DOSEN'T STOP CRYING!!BANI BECOME FRUSTRATED FOR HER PREAGNANCY HORMONES!!

SHE CALLED VEER,

"HEY,VEER KAHA HO TUM,BABY IS MISSING YOU BADLY!BOHOT PADESHAN KR RHA HEA!!"

"SWEETHEART ABHI AAA HEA RAHA HU BASS"

AFTER 20 MINS !!VEER COMES TO THE ROOM!!

He saw bani was sitting in the bed with a frustrated look!!the moment he entered the room the baby stops crying !

Veer rushed to bani nd bent down at her knees nd hugged her by her belly!!

"UFF!!AB Jake mere kano ko rehai mili "

Veer laughed at her cute anticks!!nd kissed on her belly numerous time!!

Slightly Mature content __

Veer sits beside bani on the bed and side hugged her!
VEER starts inhaling her
"SWEETHEART I missed you so much !!this scent feels like heaven gharwali"

Bani turned to her side facing veer !!
nd cupped his face !
SHE can see the desire in his eyes!VEER attached his lips with hers nd make her lay down on the bed carefully!!
nd hovered over her very carefully !!
without breaking the kiss!
the kiss was soft nd smooth with lot's of love ,effection nd care !!

Then he removed her pallu nd kissed her breast over her blouse ,bani starts moaning!!
Veer kissed her belly numerous time!

"Bani I love you !I love you so much !"

"Veer I love you too!!nd now you shut up nd fuck me up fast plss"

Veer smirked ,
"ohh!!some one his in hurry today!ohh badi wild horhi ho meri jungli billi"

Nd he got a slap in his head by bani's hand!!

"Ouch sweetheart mard ko bhi dard hota h "

Then he removes there remaining clothes nd start thrusting inside her!!
he was so calm while bani was too much wild this day!!
They met love numerous time nd then both dozed of !!
after two hours veer wakes up nd kissed on bani's lips !!
Bani wakes up with a preety smile veer creased her face with his thumb nd moved toward her belly nd kissed there,

"Baby, I am sorry if you got hurt!but kya karu apke momma bohot wild hogye h"

"Chii,Veeranshu tum usse yeh sab kya bol rha ho!ek  nm k besharam ho tum"

Veer winks at her nd snuggle again in her belly!!

To be continued!!

Hey gyss I am extremely bored at my home plss suggest me some good vani ff in watty!!

Don't forget to vote nd comment!!

Take care🕊