5

Imagine that it's your birthday in narnia, you have been hinting all day that it's your birthday but Peter and the other Pevensies didn't seem to realise. You thought that the people you loved the most had forgotten your birthday. You ran to the bathroom and let all the tears flood down your face. That was when you heard a knock on the door "Y/N?" said a voice you knew way too well. You got up and slowly unlocked the door, Peter stood there and immediately hugged you as soon as he saw you crying but you didn't hug back. He was taken a back by this and said "Y/N, you shouldn't be crying on your birthday now should you?". You looked up with tear stained cheeks and red puffy eyes and said "You remembered?". Peter replied immediately and said "Of course I did, how could I forget?". He then picked you up, threw you over his shoulder and took you to the coronation Hall that was covered in pretty y/f/c (your favourite colour) decorations and the thrown area was covered in presents. All of a sudden the pevensie siblings jumped out from behind all the presents and yelled "SURPRISE!". That was a birthday you would never forget.

A/N Hello my lovely's! Sorry I haven't updated in so long I have been quite busy so I wrote a long imagine for you all to enjoy. Love you ❤️ T xx