7

Imagine: You were Peter's girlfriend/boyfriend when the war broke out. The sounds of bombs dropping every night, Crash, scared the living daylights out of you. You were staying the night at the pevensie residence because you finally persuaded your family that Peter was the right person for you, when there was another air raid, to say that you were terrified was a huge understatement. You clung onto Peter as if he was the only thing that would keep you from dying during this traumatic experience. He got you, Lucy, Edmund and Susan to the air raid shelter in the back garden where their mother was waiting hoping that all of the siblings were safe. Peter set you down on one of the beds inside the shelter and then realised that Edmund wasn't there anymore.
"WHERE THE HELL IS EDMUND" he screamed over all the shells exploding. He ran, no sprinted back into the house and found Edmund in the living room grabbing the only picture they had left of their father. Peter grabbed Edmund and made the both of them collapse to the floor just as a bomb outside the window exploded. He then ushered Edmund along to the shelter as fast as possible and chucked him on the floor when they got inside. He began shouting at him.
"WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DO THAT" as he was shouting at poor Edmund you were crouched on the back corner of the bed crying your eyes out in the dark. When Peter was done shouting at Edmund, he came over to you and just held you until you felt safe and secure. He then cuddled you until you slowly fell asleep. It was hard to sleep with all the crashing and exploding of the shells outside but you managed. That was the safest you ever felt, it was a bit ironic knowing that one person could make you feel so safe.

A/N: Hello my fellow narnians. I apologise for not updating in a while I have been soo busy and I have been trying to think of good ideas that you will all enjoy. I hope you like this one, this was my original idea and I am finally ready to share it with the world. I will update soon, I love you all, T❤️xx