8

The beginning of Prince Caspian

Imagine: You and Peter were on your way down to the train station, hand in hand, with your suitcases in your free hands. When all of a sudden, a guy bumped into you and you nearly toppled over.

He got all up in your face and spat "Oh what a pretty lady, how did someone like him pull someone like you? Anyways, apoligise for what you did, or else!"

You were confused "Well what am I apologising for?" you asked politely.
Peter was starting to grow frustrated and you could feel his grip on your hand tighten.

That's when the bully laughed. It was an evil and twisted laugh that wouldn't have been out of place if it belonged to the white witch.

"You just bumped me, for no reason." he said through gritted teeth.

That's when Peter had it. He let go of your hand and gave you a smile full of sorrow because he promised that he wouldn't get in a fight with anyone again.

He approached the bully, looked him dead in the eyes and said, "No one, and I mean no one, talks to her like that." And that's when he punched him. Hard. Straight round the face.

He then gave you a hand gesture to move out the way, towards the wall. You did as you were told, and stood there with two suitcases. Completely defenseless. You hated seeing Peter like this, you hated seeing him hurt.

That's when the fight broke out. Punches were thrown, words were exchanged and people were hurt. One of the bully's friends came up to you, grabbed you by your neck and pushed you against the wall.

"APOLOGISE! OR HE WILL GET SEVERALLY HURT" he shouted.

You were stuggerling to breath, you dropped the suitcases grabbed his neck pushed him against the wall and said,

"I've had enough I'm not apoligising for something I didn't do! Maybe you shouldn't have grabbed my neck or we wouldn't be in this situation, would we?" you questioned. You then picked up your suitcase again and whacked him around the head with it and was realised when he fell to the floor implying that he passed out.

The bully them pinned Peter down on the floor, his head over where the rails were. You screamed, it was loud and piecing and you managed to grab everyone's attention so that Edmund had enough time to get involved and Peter got himself up off of the floor.

Edmund was now on the platform helping Peter, because it wasn't fair that the bully had help and Peter didn't.

The soldiers then came and towards the group and told all of the fight participants to "Act your age."

You looked at all of the soldiers and said "what do you expect, teenagers get into fights all the time, so in conclusion, we are acting our age."

You then walked over to the suitcases, picked them up, gave one to Peter, grimaced at the soldiers then walked away swinging your hair, pretending that nothing had happened.

Before the other Pevensies managed to catch up to you and Peter, he pulled you aside and said,

"Hey, are you okay princess?"

You smiled and replied "Yeah I'm okay now, just a little shaken up, you know?"

"Yeah, I know how you feel", He then pulled you into a hug and whispered.

"I love you"

That was the first time he had said it. You pulled away, just a bit, so that you were still hugging but you could look at him in the eyes and you whispered back.

"I love you too"

You both leaned in and shared a kiss, that was full of love and passion. It was cut short by Susan shouting,

"What the hell was that about?"

A/N: 635 words! That's the most I've written in this book, this is another one of my original stories because when I read other people's imagines I realised that they are always life in narnia and never before narnia so I have decided to change that. Anyway, I hope you like this one, I love you all, T❤️x